Food Fight

You are on a reality tv show called Our Life:Chris and Yn.You two are sitting down answering the question the producer is asking.

Yn Pov:

The Producer:"So what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving ?"he asked standing next to the cameraman.

Chris:"Were having a Lil get together at our house with our friends."He said looking at the camera.

Me:"Andd let's just say there dysfunctional..Including Chris"I said nudging him.

Chris:"There a lil dysfunctional but I'm not."He said defending himself.

Me:"Well just see about that.."I said raising an eyebrow.

*

I was upstairs in my room getting ready when I heard the doorbell ring.Chris went to go get it and all I heard was niggas.Like were was the bitches at ? I went downstairs and seen August , Tyga , Trey ,Wiz & Kylie Jenner.I guess her and Tyga Really a thing now.I gave them hugs and greeted them.

August:"You look good Yn."He said smiling.

Yn:"Ohh Thank Y---"Gco by Chris.

Chris:"Ayee Ayee Ayee don't be looking at my baby.."Chris said pulling me closer.

Everybody started laughing and the doorbell rung.

Me:"Ill go get it."I said running to the door in 4inches heels.

When I answered I seen my bitch Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose , Blac Chyna , && Jhene Aiko.

The girls :"Heyy Yn"

Me:"Heyy yall come in."I said moving out the way.

We all went inside the dining room where everyone else was at.I didn't notice something till Chris whispered something to me.

Chris:"Damn Yn did you invite their ex's / babymommas here on purpose?"he said whispering.

Me:"Ohh Shit I didn't even know"I said looking up at him.

He just simply shook his head and laughed.Damnn !!We all sat at the table while Chris and Trey sat the food down on the table.It was awkward.

Me:"So how is everybody ?"I said looking at everybody.

August:"Shit im good im living the expensive life."He said happily putting an arm around nicki.

Wiz:"Well im good cuz im getting an divorce !"he said.

Amber started choking on her wine.Chris and Trey sat back down after they were done putting all the food out.

Chyna:"I haven't been good..."she said rolling her eyes.

Me:"Why Not ?" I questioned.

Chyna:"Well my supposed friend lil sister is dating my bum ass babydad & my bum ass babydad hacked my Twitter and said some rude as shit on it."she said looking directly at Tyga.

Chris:"Oooo !!! This shit getting real."He said laughing while I hit him.

Kylie:"Look Chyna---"Gco By Tyga

Tyga:"Kylie I got this..Chyna Stfupp Cuz What I said on yaa Twitter was truee lil stripper bitch."He said turning red.Lightskinss.

Chyna:"Ooh Now you wanna call people names ? Well I got a good name for you.... PEDOPHILE !!!! Dating this Little ass girl."she said standing up pointing at the both of them.

Amber started laughing hysterically while everyone was shocked...

Wiz:"Amber don't you laugh cuz you was fucking around with Nick Cannon !"he snapped.

Amber:"I didn't fucking cheat on you ! How many times do I have to say this and you were the one who was messing with them groupies."she snapped back.

Me:"Everybody just Stfup and calm down !"I said looking at them.

Chris:"No Yn you shutup & let them continue." He said throwing mash potatoes at me.

Ohh no he didn't I threw some back.Next thing I know I hear Trey Scream "Food Fight !" And there was food everywhere.You had Chyna pouring drinks on Tyga & Kylie.Wiz and Amber having a macaroni war.Nicki and August licking the food off each other.Jhene and Trey taking the whole tray of food and dumping it on each other.And Me and Chris throwing cake and pie and each other face.

Were so dysfunctional...

Back to The Chris And Yn Talkin..

Chris:"Well I think thanksgiving went good this year."He said looking at the camera and smirking.

Me:"Are you serious ? Nobody got to eat the food cuz it was thrown everywhere."I said looking at him.

Chris:"Shit iont know bout them but I did get to eat something after they left.You know cuz you gave it to me."He said smirking at me.

I was shocked at him !

Me:"You know what bye baby !"I said walking away.

Chris:"What I do?I was just talking bout how good you were, I meant how good the food was."He said laughing.

Smhhh it was a bad thanksgiving but it ended up good as ^^^ you can see what Chris said.