Your biggest fan

Im sorry that it was blank at first because something happened but here you go..

Yn Pov: I am so angry.Wanna know why ? ok well Chris Brown came to my home town & hes having a concert.But first he stopped at the mall in my hometown , he was signing auto graphs.I waited for along time to get a auto graph.It was my turn & I was happy.But Chris made a announcement that he was done I was sad.So I asked him can he atleast do one more.He said no.I was angry.Ohh I got something for him.I watched his every move after that.Mhm yall probably think imaa stalk well yall Damnn Right I am .I love chris Brown & for him just to say no to me that made me mad.I pulled up to the place where he was having his concert at & I seen his tour bus & the annoying screaming fans.Thats when he stepped out of his tour bus.I was watching him greet his fans from my car.

Chris Pov:So I was greeting fans.I got tired of that & told them get inside the building so they can watch me perform in a couple of mins.So I seen I had a lil time before I preformed ,so I took a walk around this nice town.When I was walking I seen a bunch of my fans.They started chasing me .I ran as quick as possible.I seen a alley & ran right into it.

Yn pov:When I was watching Chris I seen that he was being chased by fans.I seen that he was running towards that alley so I ran in the alley before he did.I hid so he wouldn't see me.Then that's when he came into the alley out of breath sweating.

Chris :"Pheww I think I lost emm"he said to himself out of breath.

Me:"Nope you didn't"I said to him.

I shot him right in the head.He should've gave me that auto graph.Call me crazy if you want but I love Chris fucking Brown ... he just had to die because he didn't give me that auto graph.I looked at his lifeless body & kissed it.I threw my hood over my head & walked away.
------------------------------------------------------
I know it was short ...Im really sorry about it being blank but Imaa make some more later on today !!! Byeee