Jealousy a bitch

Yn Pov:So im chilling at my house with the squadd.They getting high & drinking.So im having a good time until I seen my friend Chris with his lil groupie ,thot,side bitch,hoe Whatever you wanna fucking call her.Her name is Tonii.Im super jealous as fuck because I gotta thing for him,I mean who wouldn't.Some of my squad said he like me too but I told them that I dont think I could ever date him ,just for the simple fact he got hoes like tonii & I can't deal with that.When I told my squad that they told him & ever since they told him that he always bringing a hoe around im guessing to make me mad.Those other hoes don't make me mad but tonii .... Pheww she just makes me mad even when she breath I just wanna fuck haa up.Now they fucking making out on my couch like damnn it look like they was just about to fuck right on my couch.But the thing about them sitting there making out on my couch , Chris would be looking at me in the corner of his eye.Its like he wants me to see so I can get jealous.Well I am .. I am soo fucking jealous.

Me:"Damn I need a blunt"I said to myself .Im fucking stressing out over his dumb ass .I went to the kitchen where the rest of the squad was at & started smoking with them.

Chris Pov:I think my plan is working.Yupp im tryna get Yn jealous.I really want her & this is how im gonna make her see that she belong with me.Then she got up & left.FUCKKK !!! So I had to think of another plan & I got it.

Me:"Hold on tonii I brb"I said moving away from her walking to the kitchen.

Tonii:"Okay baby"she said licking her lips.

Yuckk I dont even like shawty.

Me:"Who gotta condom ?"I said looking at the squad.As soon as I said that yn started choking .I chuckled a lil knowing that she's jealous.I wasn't really gonna use the condom because I never fuck my hoes I just let emm get on they knees.

Red:"Ayee I see you nigga !! here"he said.He threw the condoms at me & I caught me.

Me:"Thanks"I said.The plan wasn't working but it started working again as soon as yn started speaking.

Yn:"Andd um Chris" She said looking at me with her eyebrow raised "Where you plan fucking that hoe cuz you damn sure not in my house !!"She said semi yelling.She looked cute when she was mad.Then she cut the fucking condom.

Me:"Damn come on yn stop being a bitch"I said shaking my head.

Yn:"bitch?? Im not no damn bitch ! You & that bitch gotta get out if heaa"she said pointing to the door.

As soon as I was about to say something I heard tonii voice.Damnn shit bout to get real.

Tonii:"Don't ever call me a bitch & disrespect me outta my name ...Your just jealous ! jealousy is a bitch"she said getting in yn face.

Yn Pov:Yaaass remember when I said I'll find any reason to beat that bitch ass ..Well now I do & she called me jealous.Smfhh

she done fucked up cuz I already knew I was jealous she didn't have to point it out again.

Me:"Bitch , Bitch ,Bitch ,Bitch,Bitch!I just disrespected you outta your name ! what are you gonna do about it "I said waiting for her to hit me.

That's when she hit me.I immediately jumped on her & started punching her face.She kept on pulling my hair.My squad was fucking laughing & was like fuck that bitch up.Andd I did ,I started stomping her & I got all this strength build up inside of me & threw that bitch out my house.She still wanted to fight.So I was still fighting her until somebody picked me up.As soon as I knew it was Chris I started hitting ,punching & scratching him.That's when I cursed his ass out .

Chris Pov:I broke that fight up cuz Tonii had enough.I didn't mean for my plan to end up like this.But anyways im holding yn so she would stop fighting tonii but then she start attacking me & shit I was not having her yell at me & hit me.I brung her up to her room ,locked the door & threw her on her bed while she was yelling at me.

Me:"Yn just stfu damnn"I said to her with a attitude.

Yn Pov:I was mad when Chris told me to stfu.But then again I like a nigga who can put me in my place cdfupp.He still gonna here my mouth cuz he made me mad & jealous.Yup I was jealous as fuck when he asked for a condom.

Me:"No Chris you stfu ! you caused all this bull shit just beca(gco)"I got cut off by Chris picking me up by my shoulders & putting me against the wall with my hands over my head.

He looked in my eyes & began to talk.

Chris:"Look yn ! it was cute at first how you was jealous.But that shit is annoying now cuz you wanna fucking yell at me & shit.If you was some random bitch I would straight smack you.Now lose the fucking attitude "He said looking right in my eyes.Yooo I just wanna kiss him.Like I said im a hard girl to put in so nobody really put me in my place.This is like the first time& I like that shit."You understand me yn"he said still looking into my eyes.

I just ignored his question & kissed him.It was the first time we ever kissed.I thought he wasn't gonna kiss me back because he was mad.But nahh that nigga had his fucking tongue down my throat like he was waiting for me to kiss him.I tried to break the kiss but he wouldn't let me.I finally got him off of me.I was beyond happy ,I felt more than sparks in that kiss.I pulled him down stairs we was smiling & holding hands.My smile crept of my face when I seen tonii in my kitchen.

Me:"why tf you still in my house"I said looking at her.

Tonii:"Because I can & chris why tf you holding her hand ? get ya (gco)"

Chris:"Shut up ! the reason im holding her hand cuz she baee."he said pulling me closer to him.

Me:"DUMB BITCH HAHA !!"I said smiling at her."Ohh yea red do you have another condom" I said looking tonii right in her eyes.

Red:"Umm"he patted his pockets & pulled one out."Yup here" he gave it to me and I gave it to Chris.

Me:"Thanks...Come on Chris lets go"I said walking out the kitchen but stopped& said "Jealousy a bitch .... & you might wanna leave cuz I know you not gonna wanna here my moans."With that me & Chris went up stairs & waisted no time.

--------------------------------------------------
Votee!!  I feel like writing a august alsina imagine next be on the look out for that imagine.