Our little plan

Yn Pov:Im at my house with my daughter ( London ).We are waiting for her dad Chris to pick her up.I have full custody of her but I was nice enough to let Chris get her on the weekends.He should've been here like 30 mins ago but black people always late.

London:"Mommy when is daddy gonna come"She said playing with her doll.

Me:"You know your dad hes always latee.He probably got held up."I said scrolling down my instagram.

London:"You know mommy , if you & daddy were back together we wouldn't have to go through this."She said taking my phone outta my hand to get my attention.

Me:*Chuckles*

"Ohh really"I said questioning her.

London:"Yess mommy because if you two were together then we would all be together & we wouldn't have to worry about daddy being late.Andd I know you guys still love each other."she said smiling waiting for me to reply to her.

Me:"Maybe I do maybe I don't "I said laughing.

London Pov:Well me & my daddy had this plan to get mommy to like daddy again.I think its working.I got a few tricks up my sleeve.

Me:"So mommy will you ever give daddy another chance"I questioning her

Mommy/Yn:"Well..(Gco)by an knocking at the door.

Omgoshh now my daddy wanna come as soon as she was about to answer my question.

Yn Pov:I can't believe my 6 year old daughter is actually asking me all these questions.Tryna get me back with Chris.But here his late ass go.

Me:*Opens the door to see Chris smiling* "Your latee"I say letting him in ,rolling my eyes.

Chris:"I know I lost track of time but im here now.Wheres little Princess?"He said looking for her

London:"Right here daddy"she said jumping into his arms hugging him.

He kissed her cheeks and twirled her in the air.They then turned their attention to me.

London:"Well daddy me & mommy were talking & I asked her if she loved you & she said yeaa."my scandals daughter said smirking at me.

Me:*Smhh* " You are so scandals I didn't say I loved him back I said (gco)" by Chris

Chris:"Ohh so you don't love me anymore Ynn....That's cold I remember when you always used to tell me you loved me.But its cool I love you even though you don't love me."He said sitting back in the chair shaking his head.

London:"Mommy your mean.Daddy loves you but you don't love him."She said hugging him."I love you daddy."

Me:"Now im the bad guy.Smhh.Look London"I said sitting by her.She was in the middle of us."I love your dad but any Time I say it he gets hype!Like right now looking at him"I said making her look at Chris smiling from ear to ear.

Chris:"Im not hype I just can't believe yaa stuck up ass said you.love me , you haven't said that since we broke up"he said looking at me.

Me:"Whatever ! when are you gonna leave with London?"I said looking at him.

Chris:"I guess right now come on Lon(Gco by London ) "

LONDON Pov:Noo my plan isn't working I gotta try something else.

Me:"Noo wait ! I wanna show you & mommy a picture I made at school"I said looking at them.

Mommy / Yn:"Can you show us the picture another time because I think you & your dad should get going"She said looking at me.

Chris:"Yeaa she right come on London"daddy said stand up grabbing my hand.But I sat him back down.

Me:"No it'll be quick.I think its over her some where"I said scanning the living room.It was really up stairs but that was a back up plan.I went in the closet in the living room & pulled out a back with mommy & daddy pictures inside of it .

Yn Pov:I watched as my daughter scattered to the closet looking for her picture she made.She was acting weird.

London:"I think it's in here some where."She said sitting between me & Chris & pulling out pics of me & Chris."Awww look at this picture of you guys."She said picking up a picture of me sitting on Chris lap kissing him while he had one hand around my waist & the other hand holding the phone in front of the mirror.

Chris:"I remember that day.I just got home from coming back from tour & your mom was so happy to see me she couldn't leave my side"He said looking at the picture smiling.I smiled because I remember when he would come back from tour & I would be happy.

Me:*Laughs*Ohh no remember this picture"I said pointing to the picture were me & Chris was knocked out sleep cuddled up on  tyga couch."We was so drunk that day that we walked up into uncle Tyga house ,thinking that it was ours & just feel asleep"I said remembering that day looking at London.

London:"What did Uncle tyga sayy?"She said looking at me and Chris.Me & Chris looked at each other & laughed.

Chris:"He screamed because he didn't know was there & we noticed we weren't at our house but we didn't care we went right back to sleep & he took the picture.

Chris Pov:My Babygirl London knew what she was doing.She was trynaa get me & yn back.It was our little plan .Well actually she did all the planning her self & she's doing a good job.By the way everything is going it looks like she misses me.London ran off some where so it's me & her still looking at the pictures.

Me:"Wow I really can't believe you kept all these pictures."I said helping her put the pictures away.

Yn:"Well actually I was gonna burn the pictures up when we broke up but I decided to keep em."she said putting them back in the closet & sitting by me.

Me:"What made you wanna keep em ?"I said looking at her.

Yn:"Well maybe I missed you & wanted to remember all the times we had together."she said looking at her finger nails ,she can be shy sometimes.

Me:"I missed you to yn ! I miss us making memories like we did in the pictures.I really miss me ,you , & London being together like a big happy family."I said holding her hands looking into her eyes.

Yn:Chris that's so sweet but (gco by London )

London :"I found the picture I drew look at it" she said sitting in between us.It was a drawing of me , yn , & London.It was a cute drawing .She has good drawing skills like me."Its us how we used to be A Big Happy Family !"she said standing in front of us."This is how I want us to be ; happy ! Just like we used to be that's all im asking for."she said looking at us.Yn looked sad.She actually looked like she was about to cry so I moved closer to her & held her hands.

Yn:"London you bout to have me crying in here *Giggles* Chris what do you have to say about what London said because I wanna be a family again"she said looking at London then me smiling.

Me:"Ive been waiting for you to say that you wanted to be a family for along time know !"I said hugging her.Then she did something she didn't do to me in a long time she kissed me !!!I missed her lips.After we kissed she hugged me & didn't let go.While she was hugging me I mouthed "Thank you Princess " to London because she did get me & yn together.Andd London mouthed "Your welcome daddy".She joined us in the hug & we chilled as a "Family" Again.