Who Iss It ?

Yn Pov: I woke up quick as shit as I heard knocks at my door.I look at my clock and see its 2 am.Im scared as fuck cuz who the hell is at my house? I live alone so idk.I sit in the bed to see if the knocks go away but noo.I grab my robe & gun that's under my bed.I snatch open my door & sigh when I see who it is.

Me:What The Hell Are You Doing here ?

???:I Need You...

Me:Come in

It was my on and off ex-boyfriend Chris.Were not together now but im just always there for him. He always do this , telling me he needs me and blahh and we end up fucking and he goes right back to Karrauche.

Me:"So what happened now with you and Karrauche."I said sitting down folding my arms.

He began telling me the bullshit that was going on between them.I could careless what happens between them.

Me:"Chris...why do you do this to me ?"I said shaking my head.

Chris: Do what ?

Me:"Fuck With Her & then when things go bad between y'all you come back to me, have sex with me and go back to her.Chris you need to open your eyes and see that you guys are obviously not meant to be in a relationship together..Maybe you need to be in a relationship with me again."i said looking down while saying the last part.

Chris:"You know how i feel about karrauche..." he said taking a pause."I love yn buhh idk i just love Karrauche more..."he said looking at me.

That really hurt me forreal.

Me:"Umm Chris.."i said swallowing the lump in my throat."I think you need to go now.The lady who you love more is probably worried about you." i said waking towards the door.

Chris:"Dont be like that yn."he said coming towards me.

Me:"I have every right to be like that !!"i began yelling."Chris hands down I've been a better girlfriend to you then she has.But still you go back to her ! She tried to stab you && you still love that Bitch more than me ?!?"i looked at him as he looked down."When shit goes bad between yall again, don't come to me no more because I'm tired of holding shit down when you gonna go back to her."i said angrily.

Chris:"Yn i know your mad but im sorry that's just how i feel.I'll See You Whenever."he said kissing my forehead and moving me out the way to get to the door.

Me:"Nooo Chris."i started pleading."I'm sorry i didn't mean none of that....stay here please !! Stay."i said grabbing on to his hands.

Chris:"Bye Yn."he said letting my hands go.

That was the last physical conversation we had...

I didn't hear from Chris for about a week.I was just so depressed.I turned my phone off and basically stayed in the house that whole week.Just as i thought things were at its worst..i was wrong.There was a knock at the door.It was 2 in the morning.I got up excitedly hoping it was Chris.But i was wrong..

Me:"Hey Ms.Brown.What brings you here?"i said watching her.

Mama brown:"Can i come in."she said emotionless.

Me:"Sure..is everything alright?"i said watching her sit down on my couch."You don't look to good..wait where's Chris ?Is he ok?"i said panicking.

Mama Brown:"Chris...He's "she said pausing."Been murdered."she said breaking down which caused me too.We embraced in a hug.

Me:"Who did it ?"i said sobbing.

Mama Brown:"They don't know.Karrauche is a suspect since she is lives with him and all of a sudden gone."she said shaking."The doctors said he's been dead for a couple of days now & that he has been stabbed."she said wiping her eyes.

Me:"I Need To Find That Bitch !"i said angrily i grabbed my keys and my phone and got in my car.

Mama Brown:"Don't do anything stupid Yn."she said in the distance.

I drove around in my car looking for Karrauche.I pulled over to a gas station and let the man pump my gas.While waiting i turned my phone on after about a week.I had missed phonecalls , text messages and voicemails.Most of them was from Chris.He sent me plenty of text messages apologizing & telling me to call him.The last thing he sent me was a voicemail.I played it out loud.

Chris Pov:
(Leaving Yn The Voicemail.)
Me:Damn Yn why is your phone off ?! I've been texting and calling you! But Karrauche been acting real crazy lately since she found out i went to your house.And ive been thinking..I really love you more than Karrauche..I want you back baby.I'm in love with you.I would go to your house but i don't wanna show up uninvited,so that's why I've been blowing up your phone.I wanna come stay with you because Karrauche is really making me feel uncomfortable..i feel like she's gonna do something crazy to me.Shit!! She here.Just call me back when you get this message.I love you yn..i really want things to work out between us my love.So hurry up and call me.Byee.

Yn pov:
I started crying so hard.

ME:"i could've saved him."i said hitting the steering wheel.

Went to keep looking for Karrauche.Then i pulled up to Chris out of town condo.The lights was on in the house.I then knew she was in there.I grabbed my gun and bat.I banged on the door loud as hell.

Karrauche pov:
I was sleep when i heard knocks at the door.It was 2 in the morning.I got up scared because it could be the police trying to get me.I walked up to the door and said..

Yn Pov:
"Who Iss It ?"

Was that bitch last words.
-------
Didn't post a imagine in decades..When i get out of school which is like 6 more weeks is when I'll be updating more imagines.So be ready.Did you like this imagine ?? Did anybody see Chris Brown daughter Royalty on instagram? She is so cute..She looks Spanish to me but vote and comment !!❤