Beach Party:Part 4

Y N P O V :
Chris really had me thinking about the bestfriend thing.I think he sensed that i Didnt wanna talk about it so wr just got to know each other.Karrauche made it seem like he was horrible guy when really he wasnt at all.

Me:"Idk what Karrauche was talking about because your not that bad.I actually like you."i said to him.

Chris:"Me Too Beautiful."he said smiling.Beautiful?"Can i call you beautiful? I think name suits you because you are."he said smiling and looking at me.I blushed and started smiling."Yup thats what im calling you for now on Beautiful."he said.

He thinks im Beautiful!!! Wait Am I Feeling Him Already?? What About Karrauche Though..Fuck That Bitch She's Probably Using You To Gain More Fame...Ooh Don't Say That Yn Even If She's Not Your Bestfriend She's Still Your Friend And You Cant Like Your Friends Ex.

I Shook Those Thoughts Out My Head And Was Gonna Respond To Him But No Other Than Ms.Tran Came Over To Us.

Karrauche:"Hey Yn."she said smiling at me and was gonna say something to Chris but he interrupted her.

Chris:"Hey Beautiful..I'll let you have time with your Bestfriend."he said putting way to many emphasises on Bestfriend.

He walked away leaving Karrauche standing there looking stupid.She looked sad...

Me:"Karrauche whats wrong?"i said knowing exactly what was wrong.

Karrauche:"Nothing...Wait It Is Something Wrong.Did-Did Chris Call You Beautiful?"she said sadly.

I nodded and bit my lip in frustration.

Me:"You still love him dont you?"i said looking at her.

She nodded her head.

Damn..!

Karrauche:"I dont know what i want Yn.."she said looking down.

I studied her for a second and sighed.

Yn:"I know what you want Karrauche."i said .

Karrauche:"Whats that?"she said looking up at me.

Me:"Chris.."i said

-------

Cliff Hanger !!

Should i Make Another Part?
Qotd: What do you think is gonna happen next && Team Drake Or Team Meek?

I Got Drake !!