2K14

Yn Pov:Im at my house with my boyfriend.I am bored as hell.But him I doubt he not because he's downstairs playing 2K14.Im bout to go mess with my baby.

Me:*Goes downstairs & sits by him*"Baby !!"I said poking him.

No Answer.Smhh he is into the game.

Me:*Sits behind him & wraps my legs around his waist & wraps my arm around his neck*"Chris"I said kissing the back of his neck & playing widd his hair.

Chris:"What"he said still playing the game.

Me:"Let's go do something just me & you because I'm bored."I said whispering in his ear biting on it slowly .

Chris:"Yn can't you see im play the game ?!"he said bluntly.

Right then & there I wanted to fuck him up.How you gonna ignore me over some game.You know what he gonna hear my mouth.He gonna be mad as shit cuz he hate hearing my mouth.

Me:"You know what Chris!"I said before I got cut off by him.

Chris:"Baby juss chill" *pauses the game*"Come here"*pulls me onto his lap so that im facing the tv*"You said you was bored & you wanted to do something well imaa teach you how to play 2K"he said to me.

Me:"Really Chris ? I don't wanna play this dumb game !"i said shaking my head.

Chris:"Please for me baee"he said poking out his bottom.

Me:"Fine just because I love you"I said taking the controller.

So Chris taught me how to use the controllers.He taught me how to dunk and all that other things. Shit next thing I knew it I was a pro. I was whopping ass in that game.

------------------------

1 Week Later .... Chris POV :

So it's been a week since I taught Yn how to play 2k14.She's addicted to it.She's worst than me when it comes to 2k14.All she care is about a game.I created a monster.Well she's downstairs playing the game now.I'm about to mess with my baby.

Me:*Goes downstairs & sits by her*"Baby !!"I said poking her stomach.

No Answer.Smhh she is into the game.

Me:*Sits behind her & wraps my arms around her waist*"Yn"I said kissing the back of her neck & sucking on it leaving hickeys.

Yn:"What"she said still playing the game and her eyes glued to the screen.

Me:"Let's go do something just me & you because I'm bored."I said sucking on her spot.

Yn:"Chris can't you see im playing the game ?!"she said bluntly.

Damnn Now I know how she felt

------------------

Wassup y'all ✋✋ I'm bored as shit right now.Imaa do request right now ‼‼‼.So yeaa ... ohh yeaa I'm in the process of making the August Alsina imagine book it'll be up by Monday ✌✌✌