thug love

Yn POV:I'm in high school in my senior year. I really don't like this school because it's hoes,weirdos,and thugs.People call me the nerd type when really I'm not.I'm just focus on the books because I wanna get my family out the hood and most important get my brother to stop trappinn.I know that my brother Michael is better than what's he doing but he's doing it to help us.I don't like what he does because people consider him as a thug when really he's just another nigga struggling trynaa help his family.I don't like thugs at all .Here comes this thug Christopher walking in 30 mins latee.He gets all the hoes and gets everything handed to him just because everyone fears him but me.Worst thing about this whole thing is that he sits right next to me.

Chris:"Mmm Mmm Mmm,damn yn you look good in that skirt"he said licking his lips.

Me:"Thank You"I said bluntly.

Chris:"But I know that you would look better with it off , slide to my crib and I can be the judge of that"he said smiling.

Me:"Listen Christopher ! Don't you ever in yaa life disrecpest me like that.I'm not one of your hoes and I'm not like any of these bitch niggas that's just gonna let you say some rude shit to them!So Fuck Off ✌✌"I said looking at him.

Chris:"Who the fuck you think you talking to.Do you know who I am?I should smack yaa ass"he said looking at me like he was ready to smack me.

Me:"Smack Me ! I want you too See how fast I will fuck you up"I yelled.

By now the whole class was looking at us.But that's when he fucked up.He smacked me.Shit I punched him in his eye.Next thing you know we was fighting like two niggas on the street.I was on top of him fucking him up until security came and grabbed me off of him.I'm glad my brother taught me how to fight because if he didn't I probably would've got my ass whooped. The security guards took us too the principal office.

Chris Pov:Man I swore I would Never put my hands on a female. But yn was pissin me off. Shit I just got beat up by a girl.I fear that bitch now.I got scratches and a black eye from her.It was like I was fighting a nigga.Damn that's one girl I'm never fuvking with again.

Principal:"So tell me the story again"he said amused with the story.

Yn:"Well Christopher here thought it was okayy to disrespect me.And I wasn't having his bull shit no more.So I told him to hit me and he did.I took matters into my own hands and whooped his ass."she said smirking at me.

Principal:"Is this right Mr.Brown"he said chuckling.

Me:"Hell yeaa,And ain't shit funny she a fuckin man with them hands."I said shaking my head.

Principal:"Well you both will have detention for two weeks"he said rubbing his hands together.

Me:"Fuck that I'm not going Fuck this school ✌✌Im out "I said walking out.

I hopped in my car and drove to my broo Tyga house.I need to vent.I pulled up to his house ,knocked on his door and went in.We sat on the couch and started talking.

Tyga:"Yoo man wtf happened to your eye ? I didn't even notice your shit was fucked up"he said passing me the blunt.

Me:"Umm Umm -Well I slipped and hit my eye on a desk at school ."I said smoking the blunt and passing it him.

Tyga:"That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.But I gotta go up to your school today... Shit I'm late"he said putting the blunt out.

Me:"For what ??"I said looking at him.

Tyga:"My sister had detention for fighting and I gotta pick her up and I'm late. You coming ?"he said walking to the door.

Me:"Yeaa let's go"I said following him to his car and getting in.

We drove up to the school and parked in the parking lot.I seen this girl walking up to the car. She came up to my side and looked at me.I rolled down the window and shook my head to who I was looking at.

------------
Wassup y'allImaa make a part two for y'all one of these days. I'maa be a Lil busy with school and everything because its starting Monday. Smhh these niggas at my school gonna make me lose my cool.Well Vote or comment My Loveess