I need My Bestfriend back

Chris Pov: Me & my Ex karuache (how ever you spell her name) broke up a couple weeks ago.I was a little sad & lonely because she made me cut everybody off even my bestfriend Y/n.When I cut Yn off she would text me & call my phone but I would never answer because I promised Karuache.Yn told me not to be with her but I didn't listen & now look what happened I lost my bestfriend I knew since like forevaa.I decided to stop mooping around & get my bestfriend back.

*Drives to Yn house, gets out the car & knocks on her door *

Yn pov: I heard a knock at my door. I didn't know who it was & I wasn't expecting nobody.So I was pretty excited to see who it was.I had a big smile on my face but it faded away when I seen who it was.

Yn:*rolls eyes*What?

Chris:Hey OMG I missed you so much!

Yn:Why are you here?

Chris:I came to see my bestfriend!

Yn:*looks at him crazy*Bestfriend?? Nahh you are not my bestfriend, bestfriends don't stop talking to each other cuz their lame ass girlfriend told them to even thoee I knew you longer!

Chris:I'm sor(gcf)

Yn:Why are you even here go back to your lil girlfriend!

Chris:We not even together. She was using me.

Yn:Didn't I tell you That!! *shakes my head* & you know we could've been together but you choose her & you see where that gotten you!

Chris: I'm sorry & I want you know! We could be together!

Yn: No we can't because (gco) by  my boyfriend .

My boyfriend: Baee are you coming back upstairs with me

Yn:Yea I was just about to come up there. *looks at him*

My boyfriend: okay *kisses you & goes upstairs *

Chris:*Looks sad*Well can we atleast be friends ?

Yn: Yes Chris I know it's gonna be a lil awkward but I'm willing to be your friend *hugs him*

Chris:*looks down*Well I see you around!

Yn:*lifts his chin up*It was nice seeing you Chris *kisses his cheek *Bye *goes in the house *

My boyfriend: Who was dat?

Yn:An old friend *bites on my bottom lip & smiles *