Drivethruu

Yn Pov:I work up to my alarm waking up.Indicating that I had to get ready for work. I got up & did my hygiene & straightened my black long hair that was usually curly.I hated my job I worked at McDonald's. I was planning to go straight to my boss office & quit. I drove to work & knocked on my boss office. There was no answer.

Co-worker: The boss isn't here right now Yn but I'll tell him you were looking for him.What you need him for?

Yn:to fucking quit I hate this job.

Co-worker:Damn smhh

Yn:But I'll start working till he comes.

Co-worker:Your working the drive thruu today!

Yn:Thank god!

Chris Pov: So me & the boys were chillin in daa studio, working on some songs. We took a break because we was working all day long. I was hungry ass hell! Everybody ate but me.So I decided to go to the nearest fast food place which was McDonald's. I didn't want to go inside because I didn't want to run into any fans so I went thruu the drive thruu.

Yn Pov: A car pulled up so I immediately began to take their order.

Yn:Welcome to McDonald's how may I help you?

As I began taking the man order I recognized his voice. It seemed so familiar but I couldn't think about who it was.But I stop thinking about who the person would be because I was gonna give him his food & see his face.

Yn:Will that be all? I asked.

Chris:Yes

I told him his total & told him to pull up to the next window.I was excited wondering who the person was because I recognized his voice.

Chris Pov: The girl that I was talking to sounded sexy.I Couldnt wait to see her face. I pulled up to the next window & she gave me my food but wasn't paying attention to me when she looked up to me her face was shocked.

Yn:Omgoshh your Chris brown I knew your voice sounded familiar!

Chris:*laughs*Yupp I am. I can tell that your a fan.

Yn:Yup one of your biggest ones but here's your change & recipet. *hands it to him*

Chris:*takes the recipet *Keep the change *reads your name tag*Yn!

Yn:Thanks have a good day!

Yn Pov: I can't believe I met Chris brown!!. But soon as I was about to close the window he stop me & handed me back the receipt.

Chris:Take it I don't need it

Yn:Umm ok *bouts to throw the receipt out but he tells me no *

Chris:noo keep it & read the back of the receipt.

Soon as he said that he drove off. I read the back of the receipt & it was a little letter it said:Yn I think your one of the most beautiful woman I ever seen here's my number I want you to text or call me tonitee cuz you see like a fun ass girl! Don't forget to hmuu!

                       Chris

I was so happy!! Chris brown was actually interested in me.When it was my break my boss came up to me & asked me what I wanted?

Yn: ohh never mind! I just wanted to tell you I love this job!!

Boss: ohh OK it but it really seems like you hate it.

Yn:nahh I love it!!

Later that nitee I called Chris.We talked all night long.We became extremely close!! & to think that I was gonna quit! I'm glad my boss came late because if he was there I would have never met Chris Brown!!