I can't Lose You

This Imagine Is For @BlveBaby

Chris Pov :

Man I Cant Fall Asleep.Maybe Its Cuz Yn Is Down Stairs Singing Loud As Shit.Soon As I Was Bout To Fall Asleep Her Phone Started To Vibrate.I Ignored It At First But It Vibrated Again.She Had A Text Message. I sat Up And Looked At It.It Was Some Nigga Texting Her. He Was Sending Her The Heart And Kissing Emoji.I Got So Mad That I Wasn't Even Sleepy Anymore.

Me:"Yoo Who Tf Is This."i said angrily.(Turns Off Music And Throws Phone At Her.)

Yn:"Yoo What Are You Doing ?"She said looking at me.(Looks Confused)

Me:"Just Answer My Question ! Who Is That Nigga ?"I said Ready to snap.

Yn"Who Him ?"she said showing me the nigga I seen that texted her.

Me"Yeaa Him."i said to her.

Yn:"Really ?!?"she said looking at me.(Laughs)"He's Just A Friend Chris .. Nothing More !"she said sitting down , scrolling down her phone.

Me: "That Shit Is Not Funny ! Why Is He Sending You Them Emojis And Flirting With You."I said Turning red.(Slaps Her Phone Out Her Hand)

Yn:"Look Chris You Gonna Stop Smacking My Phone Out My Hand ! Like I Said He Is Just A Friend.Its Not Like I Like Him."she said yelling. (Picks her phone up)

Me:"Idc! All I Know Is That you better not ever talk to him again."i said walking away from her.

Yn:"You cant tell me what to do ! if i wanna talk to him then im gona talk to him! & im gonna talk to him idc what you have to say about it.He Was one of my bestfriends when i was younger and im not gonna lose him over your bullshit."she said walking up to me.

Me:"You Know What ? IDC Do you,if you wanna talk to him , talk to him cuz idgaf ! "i said walking up the steps going into my room. (Sits on bed and lays back)

Yn:"Really Chris? Like What is wrong with you ? I Really can't believe you can't trust me. Chris Wsp with you ?"she said sitting beside me.

Me: "Yn I already told you what wsp ! && Idgaf Anymore ✌ Do You."i said cold heartily.

Yn:"Really ?! Over Something so petty? You know what fuck it ✋ Im just do me likee you said...Im Out ✌"she said sadly.(Grabs Her Jacket & Purse & Walks Down Stairs)

Shit !!!!

Me:(Runs Down The Steps And Goes Up to Yn)"Wait ✋✋ Baby Just Stay."i said looking down.

Yn:"No Chris it obvious you don't give a fuck , so why should i ? Now move out my way."she said trynna Get out the door.

Me:"Yn Just Stay !"I said looking at her.(Grabs her hand and sits her down on the couch)

Yn:"Why Should I ?"she said looking away.

Me:"Cuz I love You And I'm Sorry."i said facing her face to mines.

Yn:"Well.. It Doesn't Seem Like It."she said looking at me.

Me: "(Sighs)Its Just that Your very beautiful , everybody tells me that. Which means all these men are gonna try to do whatever that can to get you. I Just Can't let that happen , I can't lose you. Your Everything to Me.I feel like im at competition to have you , im just afraid that i might lose the competition which means i lose you. When You talk , smile , hug or text another man i just die a lil inside.Yn..I juss really love you ♥"i said looking into her eyes. (Holds her hands)

Yn:"Omgoshh Christopher (Smiles)I never knew you felt like that.I Never want you to feel like your in competition , cuz your not. You have my heart.I don't worry bout these other niggas, the only nigga i worry about is you.Andd Your not gonna lose me , i love you too much to let that happen."she said smiling that pretty smile at me.

Me:"I Love You Yn"I said Kissing her passionately.

Yn:"I love You Too Chris."she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

----------

I hopped you liked it. Make sure you vote..Please.Shit I hate to beg. It won't hurt to vote.Aredd Peace Out ✌✌