Too Loud

Chris POV:She had me out of breath , tired AF from all those rounds.I still don't know how she knows how to do all those tricks.Yn is to freaky.After allat we go to sleep.I wake up && remembered I have a interview with my boys.Yn has to go to a photoshoot today , were so busy.We can never have time together because of me always touring but we finally had one day together because I was in New York for an interview & she had a photoshoot here.We both get dressed && ready for where we have to go too.

Yn:"ok baby ill see you later."she said kissing me & heading towards the hotel door.

Me:"Alright.Love you."i said looking at her.

Yn: "Love you too.bye."she said walking out the hotel room.

I met up with the boys and got in the car to head to the interview,

Tyga:"How was yaa night with y/n/n ?"he said smirking.

Before I could say anything Trey interrupted me.

Trey:"Why would you even ask ? Cuz we all heard what happened."he said laughing.

They started making moaning noises.

August:"Mane..lil sis had yaa ass moaning."he said holding his stomach laughing.

Me:"Fuck Yall .Atleast i got some."i said reminiscing.

*

The interview was just a bit over until they asked me this one question.

The interviewer: "Before we go...Chris ! We heard from a lil birdie that YN & Yourself were abit loud last night in yall hotel room."he said laughing.

I started to blush a little & turned red. Which showed allot because I'm light skin. I looked down , scratched the back of my head and started smiling.

Me:"I umm ... Don't know what your talking about."i said swirling in my chair.

The boys started laughing knowing that I had been caught and just been embrassed.

*

Y'all missed me Sorry I didn't update because I got hit by a car and I'm currently in a wheel chair

Psych I'm okay buhh guess what I'm gonna be updating more so be on the look out.