I cant stand him or maybe i can!

Imagine your in Highschool. There's this boys that goes to your school Name Chris Brown. Every girl is always on his top & give them all their attention. There is not one girl in that school that doesn't like him! but me I Hatee him so much I can't stand his ass  ! Smfhh here he come .

Y/n:*puts my things in my locker & sees Chris standing against the locker looking at me* What? Like do you got an eye problem because you staring at me mighty hard?

Chris:*laughs* Nahh I just like looking at pretty girls.

Y/n:Fuck outta here chris *folds my arms & looks at him * What do you really want?

Chris: To talk to you ! Why you always gotta be stuck up?

Y/n:Maybe (gco) I got cut off by my friend Michael (Tyga ) we been friends since we were little, he is like a brother to me & him & Chris are homies.

Michael: Waddup yall

Chris: wassup

Y/n:Michael!!!!  *Jumps on him & gives him a big hug*

Michael: Damnn you really missed me

Y/n:Duhh

Chris:Yall no each other?

Tyga: Hell yeaa this my home girl! Matter of fact that's my sister.

Chris: then why when I said I liked Y/n you said you didn't know her?

Tyga: cuz I thought you was talking bout the other y/n the one who gave out (gco by the bell)

Y/n:Thank God for the bell! Well I g2g to my first period.

Tyga: Let me take my ass to class!

*speeds to his class*

Chris:Wait Y/n! *looks at her stop walking * Atleast let me walk you to class since we got the same first period class.

Y/n:Okayy suree

*we get to the class together & bitches was  just stare at us. I just shake it off because I no we not together. I sit down & Chris & his crew sat behind me.*

Y/n:*turns around see Chris smiling at me* Omgoshhh why you sitting behind? Like these bitches gonna get the wrong idea & I don't wanna have to put them in their place!

Chris: Chill ,cuz they gonna have to get used to seeing us together because you my future girlfriend.

Y/n:No the hell I'm not I'm never gonna be ya girlfriend  .I'm not like these other girls that's always on ya dick! Were never gonna be together not even in your dreams  because I can't stand ya light skin ass!

*Chris friends laughs*

Chris: Damnn Y/n! You are such a bitch!

Y/n:Thank you *I give him the finger & move to the front of the class cuz I couldn't be in the back with them.

*The teacher, Mr.Clark says that we have a project & he paired everyone with a partner. He began saying everyone partner, then he got to me And said me and Chris are partners.

Y/n:Omgoshh I say under my breath.*Turns around & looks at Chris smiling at me,rolls my eyes*

Mr.Clark I need a new partner!

*All the other girls stood up & said I'll be his new partner *

Y/n:*stands up * See just change my partner!

Chris: *stands up* Noo Mr.Clark I'm good with y/n being my partner! You don't have to Change it.

Mr.Clark: Everybody settle down! Y/n you and Chris are partners ,if you don't like it then you'll just get an F

Y/n:Omgoshh I'll just be his partner

Chris: Yess *smiles *

                     *Bell Rings*

Y/n:*storms out the class & bumps into Michael *Sorry

Michael: Dangg Y/n you okayy?

Y/n:Noo me & Chris have to do a project together.

Michael: Yoo y/n like he really a cool nigga. He act like that cuz he wants to have a good Rep! Just stop being stuck up.

Y/n:Im not stuck up it's just Cuz I don't like him! but I'll do it for you broo. *hugs him tight & kisses his cheek *

Michael:*hugs her back & gives her a big wet kiss on her cheek *

Y/n:Ewww!!! *wipes my cheek * Here come!

Michael: Remember don't be stuck up!

Y/n:*looks at Chris * Hey Chris come to my house at 430

Chris:Okayy,but where you live at?

Michael: Next door to me bhuu I'll see y'all later

Byee we both said

Y/n:Chris I'll give you my number so you can call or text me when your outside my house. *gets a marker out & writes my number on his arm* Well I gotta get home bye *hugs him*

Chris:OK bye

                   Your House

Y/n:Anybody home? *looks around the house *Nopee im all alone. *hears the doorbell ring & answer it* .

Chris:Wassup

Y/n:Hey come in

Chris: *comes in * Your house is beautiful!

Y/n:Thanks come on let's go in my room. *grabs him & brings him to your room*

Chris:*sits on your bed & looks at you*

Y/n:okay let's....Omgoshh you always Staring at me damnn!!

Chris:Cuz your beautiful & I Like you *smiles *

Y/n:Look your cute & all but I don't like boys like you

Chris:what you mean you don't like boys like me?

Y/n:I mean your not my type & that i dont like Boys who think they the shit cuz dumb girls like to pipe your head up & think their better than everyone else.

Chris: Nahh I'm not even like That at all.

Y/n:ohh well let's just do the project.

We start the project & talk about things besides the project. I found out I have in lot in common with Chris he's not to bad. I'm starting to like him.

Y/n:You knoo your not that bad

Chris: *laughs * Duhh this is how I am

Y/n:Not in school, you should act like this when we go to school cuz I like this Christopher. *smiles & looks at him*

Chris:Only you get to be the only person who calls me Christopher! cuz I like the way you say it & everybody else has to call me Chris. *Looks at you*

Y/n:Okay *looks into Chris eyes*you have beautiful eyes

Chris: Thanks *Looks into urs *

you do too. he says softly *kisses you slowly with tongue *

Y/n:*kisses him back & ends the kiss with biting his lip softly * Woahh

CHRIS: I know well I guess I'm your type now