Psycho

I stood there frozen,staring at a gun being pointed to my face. I couldn't believe this was happening.I guess he wasn't lying when he said "If I cant have you then nobody can".Yall a lil confused well lemme go back 2 months ago:
------------------------------------------------------
              2 months ago

Hey y'all ,well it's Yn.Recently me & my ex boyfriend Chris Brown broke up.Yall probably like why the fuck would you break up with Chris fucking Brown.Well because it just wasn't working out.I wasn't ready to be in a relationship yet ,I felt like we rushed into the relationship.But Chris just wouldn't let me go.He would still tryna get me back & all that other bullshit.Now that I got a boyfriend ,I thought he would give up on me but nope he won't.He still tells everybody we are still together & my boyfriend is not liking that at all.Hes been acting crazy and to be honest it is  scaring me.I just don't know what he would do next.Well im currently at my house now with my boyfriend watching a movie in my room.

My boyfriend:"That movie was so corny it wasted my time" he said shaking his head.

Me:"No it was not corny ! your corny"I said looking at him smirking.

My boyfriend:"Ohh really im corny ? Well if im corny find

a new boyfriend"he said looking at me.

Me:"Damn baee ! I didn't mean that I don't want a new boyfriend I only want you"I said kissing his neck.

After I said that he attacked me with kisses.We started making out.Which led him to only be in his boxers & me to only be in my bra & panties.Soon as he was about to slide my panties off somebody busted through my room door.Me & my boyfriend jumped because we didn't know who tf was in my house.Only me & him had the key.And both of our keys to my house was on my dresser in my room.Me & my boyfriend soon grabbed the blanket to cover our body.I looked at the person who came busted into my room.It was Chris.He looked horrible like he wasn't getting any sleep.

Chris:"Yoo yn wtf is this ? you cheating on me ?"he said looking at me angrily.

Me:"What the hell are you talking bout ? we are not together ! how the hell did you even get in here?"I said a lil scared.

My boyfriend:"Hes fucking psycho im calling the police"he said grabbing his phone.

Before my boyfriend could dial 911 Chris pulled out a gun.

Chris:"Stfu & give me your phone"he took my boyfriend phone."Yn I love you so much"he came closer to me looking me in the eyes holding my hand.I was terrified I never seen him like this."Im in love with you ... I need you ".

Me:"Chris look I love my boyfriend .What me & you had was history".I moved my hand away from him.

Chris:"really yn you gonna do this to me ?"he said grabbing my hand again.

Me:"Yes I don't love you no more."I moved my hand away from him once again.

Chris:"You know you do ! So you saying you rather be with that clown ass nigga instead with being with me ?" he said standing up away from me to stand at the foot of the bed with the gun still in his hand.

My boyfriend:"Im not a clown ass nigga ! Like shut your psycho ass up & get out ."

Chris:"Call me psycho one more time & ill shoot you " Chris said getting ready to blow my boyfriend brains out.

Me:"Chris just calm Down okay "I said coming towards him with both my hands up in the air.

Chris:"Yn sit tf down before I shoot you"he said pointing the gun at me.I was scared as hell when he pointed it to me .

Me:"Chris really ? you would really shoot the girl your in love with ? You wouldn't shoot someone you love."I said coming closer to him & eventually standing infront of him.

Chris:"Omg yn im soo sorry"he broke down crying & dropped to the floor. I grabbed the gun & put it close to me so he couldn't get it back.I got down on the floor with him & wrapped my arms around him while he cried in my neck.I patted his back while he was still crying."Yn im sorry I just love you soo much ...I didn't mean to scare you with the gun.... I need you."

Me:"Chris you need help ... look im not gonna call the police unless you get help okay ."I said concerned.

Chris:"Okay yn ...imaa get help." he got up & left.

I sighed & just sat on the floor tryna processed what happened.I looked over to my boyfriend who looked at me&shrugged his shoulders.I knew we both was confused.
------------------------------------------------------
After that happened with Chris ,it seemed liked he changed.My boyfriend was still didn't think he changed but I did.He wanted to talk to me.I was down to talk to him but my boyfriend didn't want me to go but I wanted to see what Chris had to say.So I was on my way out to Chris house but my boyfriend stopped me.

My boyfriend:"Are sure about this baee ?"he asked looking at me concerned.

Me:"yass I'll be fine."I walked over to him & kissed him & looked at him.He was looking down."Baby imaa be okay ,don't worry."

My boyfriend:"Okay ,love you."

Me:"Love you too ,see yaa"I left out & hopped im my car to go to Chris house.

When I got there I was nervous.But I shuck it off .When I knocked on the door Chris answered.He looked so much better from the last time I seen him.

Chris:"Come in...Im glad you came."He said smiling.

Me:"Im glad too ..You look so much better Chris"I said sitting down observing him closely.He chuckled & sat next to me.

Chris:"Well this is a new me & I wanna start off right."he said looking down at his fingers.I gently lifted up his chin & looked at him as he looked at me.

Me:"So im guessing this is how you wanna start off right...by being friends with me"I said still looking at him.

Chris:Noo...Well actually I wanna be more than friends...I've changed yn.I really want you back ,I need you."he said sounding so sincere.

Yn:"Chris I understand you wanna be with me but I love my boyfriend & im happy being (gco) by Chris yelling at me.

He just started yelling & its like he turned to the Chris who busted into my room a month ago.I was scared so I decided it was my time to leave.

Me:"You know what Chris im out of here its clear that you didn't change,your still crazy ... im over you like I said what we had is history"I said getting up walking over to the door.

Chris:"You know what yn"Chris said with his back turned to me then turned around with a gun in his hand walking towards me.He had the gun infront of my face.

Me:"What"I said to him breathing fast & hard .

Chris:"If I can't have you then nobody can"he said.

He shot me.While I was on the floor dying I heard another gunshot.Then Chris feel on the floor next to me.He killed himself.I looked over to him & he was looking at me then he said "I love you yn" & closed his eyes .... hes dead...I kept tryna stay alive but I seen the bright light so I knew it was my time to go....