When you hear his name

Yn Pov ...

Your mom:"Girl pass me the salt."she said.

I was just in a daze thinking about him.

Your sister:"She probably thinking bout her lil boyfriend..What his ? Umm ..Ohh Yeaa ! Chris."she said nudging me.

Ohh lawdd! I started smiling , blushing and laughing.He had that effect on me.

------

Yn Pov...

Your Friend:"Omgosh look girl ! There go yaa boo."she said smirking.

Me:"Who?"I said puzzled cuz I'm single.

Your Friend:"Chris."she said giggling.

My heart sung right into my stomach.He's Coming this way !!

Chris:"Heyy Yfn.Wassup Yn."He said.looking at me.

Me:"He-Hey Christopher."I said nervously.

Your Friend:"Heyy Chris Say your name for me please."she said smirking.

Chris: "Chris."He said looking at us.

The way he said it..It made me get turned on.I wanted him so bad.I jumped on him and attacked him with kisses.He even kissed back.

Your Friend:"His name really got a effect on you."she said shaking her head.

-------

Yn Pov ...

Me:"Say your name baby."I said playing in his soft curls.

Chris:"That's so backwards.Don't you want me to say your name."He said confused.

Me:No Babe.Say your own name."I said smiling.

Chris:"Umm Ok...Christopher.."He said looking at me weirdly.

I feel back on the bed, held my heart , smiled and bit my lip.My heart skipping a beat and shit.

-------

Chris Pov...

I noticed yn likes when she hears my name.Shit I love it when she says mine.Im gonna have her saying that shit.

Me:"Say My Name Baby."I said grunting and hitting her spot.

Yn:"Ooo Chris..Omgoshh Christopher."she moaned.

Ooh I liked that.She need to say my name allot more often.

*

This was a lil weird but I felt like writing it cuz I was watching all his music videos.I was bout to cry about him ««« Long story..Vote Lovess