Thug Love : Part 3

Yn POV:

???:"Wtf is going on"the familiar voice said.

I pushed Christopher so quick off of me because at that moment I knew it was Michael.

Me :"Michael Chill out ! Nothing is Going On"I said standing up.

Michael:"Yes something Is going on! I caught my Lil sister and homeboy kissing. Andd Fuck you Chris ! You know all you wanna do is Fuck nd Duck. You not doing that shit to my sister"he said getting turning red.

Christopher:"Now Tyga why tf would I do that to your lil sister ? Yeaa I might fuck and Duck girls bhuu yn wasn't gonna be one of them girls. She's different from them girls & I actually like her!"he said to Michael.

I was in the middle of both of them while they were going back and forth.

Christopher:"You know what I'm not gonna stand here and argue with you. Imaa juss leave.Yn ?"he said looking at me.

Me:"Yes ??"I said looking back at him.

Christopher:"Make sure you hit me up or holla at me at school"he said hugging me and leaving out.

Me:"Okay Christopher I " (Gco)

Michael:"No you not I don't ever wanna see you talking to that boy ... At all Yn"he said seriously.

Me :"Michael you know what Stfu!Just please ! Im damned near bout to be 18 and your treating me like I'm a baby.I can take care of myself.If he was gonna play me like these other girls then you should've just let me deal with it , so I can learn. Andd I'm gonna talk to Christopher whether you like it or not "I said yelling at him.

Michael:"Your not gonna talk to Chris. Wanna no why ? Well imaa tell you why.If I find out you too are talk imaa shoot you and him."he said yelling at me.

He seemed so serious , that it even made me scared . He was about to leave my room when he said :

Tyga :"Andd Call Me Tyga now cuz you don't deserve to call me Michael"he said leaving out my room and slamming the door.

At that point I knew he was mad & probably serious about what he said. So the next day I had to keep dodging Christopher.I felt so bad , he would try his hardest to talk to me bhuu I would ignore him. Now me and Michael I mean Tyga hasn't spoken to each other that day , its been 2 weeks since that happens. We just walk past each other like we don't know each other. I think my parents no wassup because I heard them having a conversation about us one morning. My mom even wants to talk to me when she gets home... I think she's here.