Creep

Y/n Pov : All day long I've been chilling with my girls, going places & relaxing. My boyfriend Chris is at the studio on his way home.I thought I would surprise him since I have a key to his house.

Y/n:*gets in the car & turns the radio on & Creep by TLC came on* Omgoshh i keep hearing this song! *turns the station & it comes on again*Yooo it must be a sign or something cuz I keep hearing it.

*Pulls up to Chris house .Parks the car & gets out. Pulls the key out in goes in.Walks to Chris room but hears moans.

Y/n:Wtf! it's probably one of his boys. *walks in & see some bitch giving him head*

Chris:*kicks the girl off of him & the girl runs out * I can explain

Y/n:Fuck you! I hate you why would you do that to me I gave you all of me & you repay me by letting some random bitch give you head fohh I'm out! ✌✌ *tries to leave but he blocks the door*

Chris: I'm sorry! Stay we been in this relationship for to long just to throw it away like that!!

Y/n:Your right let's forget this happened & let's make dinner !

Chris: OK *goes to the kitchen & sits down at the idsland*

Y/n:Hold on I gotta get something

*gets a rope & sneaks up behind Chris & chokes him with it* so you wanna cheat?!? *Yanks him to the floor with the rope & beats him with the rope*

Chris:Chi...LL I'm So...r.rr..yy

Y/n:To latee! *sits on top of him & pours lemon juice in his eyes & gets an onion and runs it in his eyes *

Chris: *screams * AHHH STOP IT FUCKING BURNS LIKE HELL!!

Y/n:*smiles* awwe need water? *looks at him as he shakes his head Yes. Gets hot water and pours it all over his eyes*

Chris:Yooo wtf is wrong with you *rubs his eyes*Your fucking crazy *runs away *

Y/n:*leaves out & gets the key to his house & scratches his favorite car up, slashes his tires & puts lighter fluid in the inside of his car & lights me a cigarette *

Chris: Y/n!!!  stop that's my baby OMG chill

Y/n:Creep!

Chris: Creep??

Y/n:Yup that's why I kept hearing it cuz you was cheating! *looks at him then the cigarette *

Chris: don't burn my car please chill

Y/n:ohh I'm not gonna burn it ima light it on fire ! you might wanna move back Chris *throws the cigarette in the car & the car catches on fire, laughs & walks off to my car & drives off * ✌✌

I'll update if I get 4 votes! 4⃣