My first time

Yn Pov: I was in my room home alone with my bestfriend Chris. My mom would never let me have a boy over the house especially if we were alone. But Chris was different my family & his family knew each other for the longest, so my mom trusted him.We were laying down on my bed talking.But he asked me this crazy ass question!

Chris:Are you a Virgin? he asked looking at me hard.

Yn:Damn that came outta no Where!

Chris: *laughs*I knoo well are You?

Yn:Are you?

Chris: Nahh ,now answer the question.

I thought to myself should I tell him I'm a virgin. But I trust him, but I'm also scared of what he might say.

Yn:Yeaa I'm a  ...... Virgin

Chris:Woahh I kinda figure that out cuz your a good girl. But it's not alot of virgins now & days because girls are willing to give it up in a heart beat, so I find you more special because of That

Yn:I thought you were going to tease me about it but I'm virgin because I'm scared someone might hurt not because I'm a good girl.

Chris pov: Wow Yn is a virgin. I kinda had a feeling she was thoee. But I had a crush on Yn ever since I met her but it never seen like she was crushinn on me so I never told her.It would be a honor for me to take her virginty away from her cuz I never took somebody virgin away from them.

Chris:So your saying that you just want to lose your virginity to somebody you trust & that somebody who won't hurt you? I said looking into her eyes.

Yn:Yess I don't really trust any boys the only boy I trust is... she paused

Chris: Yn !! yn I said so she can finish what she had to say.

Yn:the only boy I trust is you! she said looking into my eyes .

I kissed her lips they were soo soft! it was the first time we ever kissed. We began tongue kissing & got on top of her kissing her neck & biting it leaving love marks. She started taking off my shirt & pants. Then I began taking her things off leaving her in her panties & bra.I looked at her & said :

Chris: Are you sure you want to do this?

Yn:Yes I only trust you!

Yn Pov: Chris was very gentle & soft. I knew I could count on him ! When we were done we shared a passionate kiss. He smiled at me & looked into my eyes.I knew after this happened we were gonna be more that friends.

Yn:Chris?

Chris:Yess?

Yn:I'm never gonna forget this day & Im gonna cherish it because I gave it up to you