Beach Party

This Is Dedicated To : @Luv_u1234

Outfit Creds:@chrisandaugkillinme . . .

Hi Im Yn and Im A Well Known Model.I take my career seriously And rarely has time to take a break.Today i finally get a break and you know what im doing on this break? Going to a beach party.*sad face*.My model buddy Karrauche thought it would be a good idea for us to go.Being the person I am I just agreed to it.I Got Dressed (outfit in mm).I Put On Some Shorts And A Crop Top Hoodie Over My Bathing Suit.I Took Some Pictures To Kill Time Until Karrauche Came To Get Me.Soon as i was taking my 4000th picture Karrauche texted me.

Bestfriend = Karrauche.

Bestfriend- Bitch !! Come On Im Outside !!

Me-Give me 2 more mins i need to look in the mirror one more time!

Bestfriend-Girl you already know you look sexy! now come on!!

Me- Here i come.

I locked up my house and walked up to karraches door.

Me:"You look cute bestfriend."i said observing her while she pulled off.

Karrauche:"Shit You Do Too.Looking like a model."she said laughing and driving.

I laughed because she is just a dummy.That's My Bestfriend Though.We Was Turned Up In The Car Singing To Fetty Wap - Come My Way.Then Drake Part Came Up.

Me:"All I Gotta Do Is Put My Mind To That Shit ."I bobbed my head to the song.

Karrauche:"Cancel All My Ex's I Put A Line Through Chris Shit."She said causing me and her to both buss out laughing.

She was reffering to Chris Brown Her Ex.Even Though She Told Everyone She Was Over Him , I Could Tell She Wasn't.

Me"You Soo Dumb."i said shaking my head.

It Was a long drive but we managed and got there.It was tons of people there like August alsina, trey songz and his girlfriend,nicki and meek,tyga,chris Brown and alot of more people.You know of course groupies was there too.Me and Karrauche sat on some chairs ( you know the beach chairs) and then she popped up from the chair and hurriedly took off her clothes.

Me:"why you taking yaa clothes off so fast?"i said looking at her.

Karrauche:"because i wanna get in the water.Last one to get in the water is a rotten egg."she said running off to the water.

So Childish..

i Started to take off my croptop and shorts off and walked to the ocean.I gained looks from alot of people but was used to it because i was a model and alot of people looks at me.When i was walking to the ocean i was looking for Karrauche skinny ass but couldn't find her.When i stepped into the water my body wasnt used to the water.It was soo cold.Waves crashed into making me almost fall a little and at that point i knew it was time for me to get out that water.I also swore i seen Karrauche alcoholic ass at the bar so basically i was tryna find any reason to get out that water.

C H R I S P O V: . . . .
I Was at this beach party and it was turnt up.I Was having Fun.I was walking to go get in the water until i seen this girl coming out of it.She looked so sexy walking out the water , idk why but when she was coming out the water it played in slow motion in my head.I squinted my eyes to get a clear look at her.It was that model girl i be see on magazines.Shit..whats her name??It didn't come to mind until somebody said.

August:"Stop staring so hard at yn."he said to me.

Yn Thats Her Name.

Me:"Im gonna go talk to her."i said smiling.

August:"Wait you know that's Ka---"he said before i cut him off by walking towards her.

I was walking towards her until i stopped dead in my tracks when a familiar voice said something to her.I Knew that voice.It Was Karrauches.

Karrauche:"Bestfriend Im Gonna Be Over There With Christiana."she said pointing in Christiana milan's direction.

Yn:"Ok imaa be at the bar."she said walking past me.

Karrauche Words Played In My Head "Bestfriend"??.She Never Brung Her "Bestfriend" Around When We Were Together.Shit i wouldnt if i was Karrauche either cuz Yn Was sexy ass hell and she was gonna be mines wether karrauche liked it or not.
--------------
Should i continue???