Thug Love Part 2

Go read Thug Love So You wont be confused

Chris Pov:Omgosh this bitch!!

Yn:"Uhh Michael why is this Bitch in the car"she asked him.

Me:"Im not a bitch"I said defending myself.

Tyga:"Wait...Yall know each other."he asked confused.

Yn:"Sadly Yess"she said shaking her head.

Me:"So y'all are brothers and sisters"I said confused.

Tyga:"Yeaa"he said.

Yn:"Bhu Eww Michael why are you friends with this FUCK NIGGA ?"She said grinning evilly at me.

Tyga:"What you don't like my broo ? Why she don't like you bro?"he said looking at us.

Me:"Idek"I said shrugging my shoulders.

Yn:"Cuz He A pussy & I fucked his ass up"she said laughing.

Tyga:"Wait you told me you hit yaa head on a desk "He said chuckling.

Me:"That's better than saying a girl beat me tf up."I said shaking my head.

They started laughing hysterically.

Yn:"Well I'm ready to go.FUCK BOY get yaa ass in daa back because im not sitting back there like a lil ass kid."She said opening the passenger door.

I gave tyga the "get yaa sister "look but he gave me the "you better get in the back before my lil sis Fuck You Up Again".Man I couldn't wait to get to his house because I didn't like sitting in the back.Yup she made me get in the back...Im Scared of her.We pulled up to his house and yn went in her room while me and tyga chilled in the living room.

Yn Pov:I had a long day today.I feel bad for Christopher , I acted like a bitch towards him.I never really gave him a try , to be his friend.He's probably just like another Michael , tryna help out his family.Speaking of Michael he owes me money , lemme take my ass down stairs to get that cheddar $$$.

Me:*Walks downstairs and doesn't see Michael*"Umm Christopher Do You Know Where Michael Is"I asked.

Christopher:"He left , he said he'll be back in a couple of hours , he went to go see Chyna"he said finishing his blunt.

Me:"Ohh Okayy" *Sits down by him* "Omgosh look at the scratches on your face." *Tries to touch it*

Christopher:*flinches and moves away* "Its Fine Yn juss back away."He said looking at me.

Me:"No its not , let me clean you up."I said looking at him.

Christopher Pov :

Me:"Fine"I said.

She took both of my hands and guided me upstairs to the bathroom.She sat me down on the toilet , still holding my hands.Then she pulled out all the things she needed to clean up my cuts.I watched her as she carefully cleaned off my cuts and bruises.The sun reflection made her eyes look so beautiful.

Yn:"Your all done Christopher "she said smiling.That had to be the first time I seen yn smiling friendly at me.

Me:"Thank you "I said getting up .

Yn :"Wait Chris "She said grabbing my hands , pulling me towards her and looking right at me."I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for acting like a bitch towards you.I'm not really like that at all.I just should've gave you a chance."

Me:"No I'm sorry yn ... I was acting like a jerk towards you && tried to treat you like you was a hoe.Andd I would really like it if you gave me a chance."I said looking at her.

Yn:"I would like that too , come on see we can get to knoo each other better."she said smiling .

We went into her room and began to talk.We talked about what we wanted in life and I even told her I can sing.She begged me to sing to her but I refused.This was the first time I ever feel in love with a girls personality.She all I ever liked in a girl ; she's independent , shy at times , smart , beautiful , funny , & ambitious.She was telling me about what she wanted to do after highschool bhuu I got so lost into her lips.They looked so plump and juicy from the lip gloss she had on.I just had to kiss her.

Yn:"Chris what was that for"she asked outtaa breath from the kiss I gave her.

Me:"Im sorry I just had to do it."I said looking at her.

Yn:"Don't be sorry , I actually liked that kiss"she said smiling.

Me:"So you wouldn't mind if I do it again"I said putting my hands on her waist and kissing her.

We start making out with each other.She laid back on her bed while I was on top of her kissing her.She played in my hair while we was kissing , that made wanna rip her clothes off.I began kissing her neck I was gonna start giving her love bites until somebody busted in.

???:"Wtf is going on"
----------------------
Heyy yall I'm back !!  Imaa start writing more imagines again bhuu vote my imagine and comment and tell me what you think about this imagine