1.3 -- The Party

That's how Luke looks in the story and my heart leaped because I'm imagining how bad he acts with this and whew!

"Be careful with my baby" Luke warned Ashton.

"This was your idea, Luke!"

"So, still be careful with her!" Ashton rolled his eyes, and took the keys from Luke's hand, and drove off.

Luke smirked at the 1983 BMW in front of him. It was his professor's car. He hated him to bits and pieces, and was planning on trashing it. He quickly got into the car, he put on gloves and started the progress of hot wiring it. He unscrewed the bottom of the steering wheel revealing all the wires. He cut the tips of the power wires, and twisted them together. Then got the two brown wires, and cut the tips off, and touched them together. The car turned on, and he separated the two brown wires. Then he taped the tips of the brown wires so they wouldn't shock him while driving.

Backing out of the teacher parking lot he drove to the car dump. "Aye, you!"

A man walked up to Luke in the car. "Yeah?"

"I need this car trashed, pronto"

"Okay" The man agreed. Luke got out, and saw how they crumbled it flat. He snickered, and got in his car with Ashton. Luke started driving to a house, a big house.

"Luke what are you doing!? This is Michael's house!!" Ashton panicked.

"I don't care, he's throwing a party, and I'm bettin' there's going to be a lot of hot sluts here" Luke smirked trying to find an available parking spot. Ashton just groaned when Luke found success in finding a parking spot. They both got out, and went into the house.

"I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU LIKE YOU WANT ME TO!!" Someone sang along to the song. Luke made his way to the bar wanting to get drunk right away to make everything 30 times better.

"SHOTTTTSSS" He yelled to the bartender (Dil!)

"Coming at ya'" Dil smiled giving him a tray of 5 shots. Luke took them like a man and shouted after. "Yeahhh!!!"

Luke smiled and walked to the table where the cooler was, that contained the alcohol. Someone reached in and grabbed the last Samuel Adams that Luke was going to get. "Aye, bitch. Give me that" Luke growled.

"Hell no" the guy responded trying to walk away.

He turned the guy around, and punched him in the gut then the eye. The guy pushed the amber ale into Luke's body, walking away only to throw up on the floor. Everyone looked at him opening the beer bottle with his hands, and cheered. He just smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hey, sweet thing" Luke sighed and opened his eyes looking at the needy girl in front of him. "No, no...NO! You're ugly as hell, so get out mah face, okay!?" He snapped.

"You sure as fuck don't look sexy with all those tattoos over your body"

"Then why are you biting your lip, and staring at me?"

"Because..I've never seen anyone so ugly" she quickly walked away leaving Luke rolling his eyes. He started walking to and bumped into someone. "Oh my god!" Luke yelled. The persons red solo cup's contents fell on Luke's shirt.

"Sorry, man, chill"

"No, YOU CHILL!"

"Don't get mad at me because that's your only clean descent shirt" the boy barked.

"You look like you're 17 shut up, and get the hell out"

"19 actually, and I'm pretty sure I was actually invited here..unlike you who isn't liked by anyone and doesn't get invited to anything"

Luke pushed the guy, and the guy just smirked. "That just makes it even worse. You're the youngest shit at this party"

"Well you are shit"

"Why are you smiling? You think this is funny?"

"Yeah. Why the hell would I be smiling if I didn't?"

Luke had enough of this kids bull. He kept pushing him, until he was against the wall. "What's next, are you going to rape me?"

"Ugh. I don't want to catch AIDS" Luke snapped.

"You already have them though"

Luke clenched his teeth, and punched him hard into the shoulder, then straight across the jaw and finishing it off by punching him in the stomach. He walked off extremely mad.

"NO, MICHAEL PLEASE!" Ashton begged his ex boyfriend.

"NO, ASHTON! I HATE YOU! YOU LIED TO ME SO MANY TIMES, AND I KEPT BRINGING YOU BACK AND FORGIVING YOU, I'M DONE!"

"NO!" Ashton tried to pull Michael back, but he yanked his arm away from him.

Luke got pushed into the room by a girl, though he wasn't complaining. "If we do this, will we exchange numbers and go on dates?"

"Yep" he agreed blindly.

He pushed her on the bed, and attached their warm lips together as she hungrily searched for friction.