3.2 -- Stomach ache

"Dude where have you been? You've been MIA for the whole weekend!" Ashton called to Luke who was setting up his station for the day.

"Nowhere"

"Nowhere? Where is that no? If you went to a party and got stoned I will be pissed because you didn't invite me! Oh remember this Thursday were going to the racing show"

"God, Ashton, you talk so fucking much", Luke clenched his jaw.

"You got a new needle?!"

"Yeah...I'm giving my old one to Calum"

"Why? That thing is legendary, it has done so many tattoos"

"I broke his--oops" Luke shrugged.

"When?"

"It was a while back, but I'm still going to replace it"

"Whatever, so you still didn't answer my question, where were you?"

Luke bell chimed and Calum entered the parlor and he walked to his station smiling at the blonde. Luke walked to him.

"Here doughnut"

"What? Why are you giving me one of your machines?"

"Cause I broke yours dumb ass"

"Seriously???!! Oh my gosh, Luke!!!", Calum locks his arms around Luke's neck tightly, and smiles while closing his eyes into the embrace. Luke squeezes Calum's waist tightly, also smiling. "Thank you, Lukey"

"Whatever, doughnut", they finally let go of each other and Luke walked back to his station, ignoring the squeals and stares, some whispering "otp, bitch"

"What was that, Luke?"

"Nothing", Luke replied shrugging.

"Umm, you and Calum just hugged, are you guys a thing?"

"No, Ashton. You guys need to shut up with that shit, Calum and I are just friends and I will never like him"

"That's why you were MIA for the whole weekend!!" Ashton ran to the front desk.

"Ashton stop!!!"

"Attention attention everyone, yes you too, Tony!! Okay, so my friend over there LUKE HEMMINGS, hung out ALL WEEKEND WITH CALUM!!! THE GUY WHO HE MADE OUT WITH!!! AND HE CAN'T TRY TO DENY IT BECAUSE WE HAVE THE TAPES!"

"Ashton, shut the fuck up!!!" Luke's jaw and hands clenched. Customers came in and were confused, but Ashton went to explain further.

"Now, he may say he doesn't like Calum, but I can't see it in your eyes!! Everybody!"

"I can see it in your soul!!!" Everyone sang back.

Luke threw everything off his station, fury in his eyes, "I DONT LIKE HIM!!!! GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD!!!! WHY WOULD I LIKE A GUY LIKE HIM ANYWAY!!!" He rushed out of the parlor giving Ashton the finger.

An old man looked at Luke on the street. "What's wrong young wizard?"

"I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE SHIPPING US AND SAYING I LIKE HIM!!!"

"Why are you getting so angry? You must like him!"

"Don't make me punch the shit out of you, I don't like him!"

"Luke!"

"Calum, leave me alone"

"No!" Calum ran up next to Luke, and went in front of him, hugging him, "you'll be okay, just relax"

"Just friends my ass" the old man walked away.

Luke huffed and hugged him back, "it just gets annoying you know? What just because I hug you and stuff means I like you, it gets so annoying! They act like they're the paparazzi and have to make a thing out of nothing"