2.7 -- Lucas is home!

I'm planning on making Luke's little cousin come. She's going to be 4 and she's going to be staying with Luke while her parents go on their honeymoon. Luke's parents can't take care of her so they make Luke do it, and promise to give him MONKO tickets that cost a lot of money. She is going to be the cutest shit ever, oh my gosh I can't wait!!!

--

Luke had to take his mind off those cold apple red lips so he went to a club. He wore a nice white button up, brown skinnies with holes, black leather boots a black lace Snap-back and wore the best cologne money could buy.

He went to the bar section and smirked at the girls (and guys) staring and biting their lips. "Hi" a girl peeped. Luke just looked at the girl and scoffed. "Too ugly and fat for me"

"I could show you so many things you don't even know"

"Oh really? Prove it" Luke tested her. She pulled him into her and attached her full lips on his. He kissed her back but her lips didn't feel like the cold soft ones he kissed yesterday. They didn't have the taste of peaches, and her tongue didn't taste like apples. He pushed her away and drank the whole glass of beer. His leg shook violently and he was beyond pissed. "You look so hot when you're angry"

He threw the empty glass across the room. She started to fan herself and bit her lips that had smudged lipstick on them. "You're such a whore"

"You still kissed me though"

"Yeah, like I liked that disgusting kiss. A rat could kiss better than your slutty ass". She gulped and started to drink more of her tequila. "I'd rather be kissing him, but I don't want to kiss him because he's such a fucking dumb ass and a fugly person"

"Umm excuse me? Him?"

"Yeah, that's right, a fucking dumb ass can kiss better than you, you seriously need some lessons" Luke rolled his eyes and took swings at his shots set for him and went on the dance floor.

Luke ended up sleeping with three girls, but they were all bad fucks--but the reason behind that could be he was so blinded by what he didn't need or want.

::

Luke walked into the shop; late as usual, and was greeted by a smirking Ashton. "What?" He said with an attitude.

"All of us saw the tape--the tape of you and Calum making out. Here. In our parlor. You know, you can kiss him again-he obviously wouldn't mind. I mean how can you keep your hands off that adorable little guy" Ashton began teasing the blonde.

Luke rolled his eyes and started to clean off his supplies. "Go do it Luke, we all know you want to hold him in your arms again. Kiss him, whisper you're really good at this". Luke's temper began to rise. "Shut the fuck up, Ashton"

"You want to kiss him and tell him that you're all his and he's all yours!" By this time Luke was clenching his jaw and fist and was getting ready to punch Ashton. "NO I DON'T!!!!" Everyone turns to look at Luke, and Luke sees Calum looking at him also. He rolls his eyes and goes back to work.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and his blue crystals were met with chocolate eyes. "You okay, Luke?"

"Yes"

"This isn't about the kiss is it? Because you said-"

"I KNOW WHAT I SAID CALUM!"

"Luke calm down!"

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN WHEN THE ONLY THING ON MY MIND IS YOU"

The whole parlor (including the customers) turned to look at Luke and Calum; who had wide eyes. "L-Luke"