3.3 -- Two people feeling pleasure

"Mmmm", Luke moaned into Calum's mouth rubbing his big hand up and down Calum's thigh. It was Saturday morning and Calum decided to go on top of Luke and give him a good morning kiss; ignoring their morning breath. He moved his other hand to them hem of Calum's pajama pants, and inserted his hand. They've been making out for about 3 minutes now and were happy they had no interruptions. Luke squeezed Calum's clothed butt causing him to giggle in his mouth. "You just squeezed my ass", Calum smiled through the kisses. "I'll fucking do it again" Luke did do it again and Calum shot up and now sat on Luke. "Do you not want me to squeeze it?" Luke sat up in bed too. Calum bit his lip and let it go, "umm no!" Luke leaned up and pecked Calum's lips again lingering them there, "how was your sleep"... Luke licked Calum's face and kissed his lips.

"Luke you just licked my face!"

"I'll fucking do it again you bitch" Luke laughed throwing Calum back and climbed on top of him. Their laughs died down as they stared into each other's eyes. "I-I should go take a shower"

"Can I take it with you?"

"Are you serious?" Calum nodded and clutched his arms around Luke, and locked his legs around his waist. Luke picked him up and they went into the bathroom. Luke dropped Calum and started the water, he put the plug in and added bubbles. "We're taking a bath?"

"Is that a problem?" Luke had no shirt on so he just started to take off his sweatpants. Calum stared at him wide eyed. "Want me to take it off for you?"

"Are you horny?!" Calum laughed, Luke shrugged and brushed his teeth in the sink and got in the tub. Calum brushed his teeth too with the toothbrush he brought, and started to peel off his clothes. "Don't look!"

Luke closed his eyes and heard someone enter the tub with him, he opened his eyes and saw Calum playing with the bubbles. "Look! I'm Santa!"

"Oh my god, please stop, remind me again why I'm friends with you.."

Calum slowly went on top of Luke with his back on Luke's chest, and grabbed his arms to wrap them around his waist. He turned his head back and started to kiss his neck, Luke reached a soapy hand and lifted Calum's head up to attach their lips. The kiss was slow and no tongue entered yet. His hand slid down to his waist with the other; turning him around so he could kiss him better. Luke kissed him harder that Calum's head went back a little, "slow down Lucas, I'm not going anywhere". Luke reached a hand to Calum's cheek and detached the kiss. His intense blue eyes that were rimmed with black searched big brown round ones. "Stop looking at me like that", Calum laughed. "So I can't look at you?"

"No you're just looking at me like you want to eat me"

"Like I want to eat you?!"

"Yes!" Luke grabbed a cup and put it in the water and it filled up. He took it and poured it on Calum's head.

drums
bass
tambourin

She says she's no good with words but I'm worse
Barely stuttered out a joke of a romantic stuck to my tongue

guitar (random af, I was listening to it at the time)

Luke smiled as he saw the water trickle down Calum's face. Calum reached his hands in his hair and pulled his wet hair back. "Oh", Calum smirked.

"Before you try and start a war we have to actually bathe so we can go pick up my retarded ass cousin"

"Stop it!" Calum whined putting his wet fingers in Luke's mouth.

"Ugh, your fingers taste like shit"

"I just masturbated" Calum pouted

"Calum you are so--I'm done! I'm done with your shit, doughnut", he laughed in response.