1.6 -- Big man

Luke walked in and saw that he was the last to come in. He rolled his eyes seeing how many stations Calum moved up.

"Sup, Ash"

"I'm not talking to you!"

"Don't you ever feel threatened by Calum? I mean he's moving up pretty quickly he's going to take your spot"

"No, but I know you do. He's a better artist than you, Luke"

"No he's-"

"Hey Ash! Can I see your extra clip cord? I left mine at my house" Calum smiled walking up to them.

Luke just rolled his eyes. "Don't give it to the doughnut"

"Here Calum. I don't call you doughnut because I'm nice..tell Mikey I gave you my only extra one"

Calum giggles and nods. "Thank you Ashton. And sure, I'll tell your little Mikey."

"You think he's mine?"

"Yeah well, he talks about you all the time! It gets quite annoying. Ashton has the sexiest dimples. Ashton has the most adorable laugh. Ashton, Ashton, Ashton!!"

Luke raises his eyebrow, and crosses his arms. "You can leave now"

"Problem?"

"Yeah there's a problem. Doughnut, you can't just come in here and take over. You have to earn your spot!"

"I'm pretty sure I won my spot, Luke"

"How? Your work is a disease that has no cure" Luke rolled his eyes.

"You're the most immature person I've ever met"

"Good, now get away from me before I get sick" Luke pushed Calum away which caused him to fall on the ground. People huddled around him asking if he was okay, and helped him up.

"Luke!" Ashton growled.

"No! It's fine! He's obviously threatened by me, and that's okay"

"That's the least of my worries"

"That's the least of my worriesss" Calum mocked making himself have a fat chin.

"Okay look" Luke pressed his hands together and walked closer to Calum. "I'm sick of your shit"

"That cool"

"Oh really? It's also going to be cool when I use my godly fist to fuck you up in the eye. Maybe it will even cause you to go blind"

"Go ahead," Calum shrugged. "I hope you get fired too"

Tony finally came, and separated them. "Luke!!! Calum!!! What's going on??!!"

"Mr. Doughnut over here is stealing people's positions"

"Luke, I promote him to different stations because he's doing well. They won't have a problem with it. It's not like they're getting fired!"

"But they still don't have that job anymore!"

"Luke! Don't raise your voice at me!"

"I just fucking did!!"

"Luke stop it" Calum spoke.

"No! You're the one at fault!"

"Stop!!! You're going to get yourself fired!! And you'll have no one else to blame but yourself!"

Luke sighed heavily, and turned to his station. Everyone got back to work as the customers came rolling in.

--