1.8 -- Alone

Luke and Calum felt it was too long to be outside so they went back inside to find the house empty.

"What the hell?"

Calum scratched the back of his head frowning. "They promised to never leave me"

"That's what parents do..lie" Luke huffed looking around the house for them. When he came downstairs he didn't see Calum anywhere. "Doughnut?" He went outside and saw Calum on the phone by the mailbox. He walked up to him, and Calum had the hugest pout on his face talking to his mom.

when will you be back? you know this is suicide right? he's going to kill me

he won't kill you cally

yes he will

well i have to go, we'll be right back. Lies.

Calum hung up and looked towards Luke analyzing him. "What're we going to do?"

"I don't know about you but, I'm going to the club"

"How? They took your car, and if you didn't realize, Ashton hates you right now so..."

"I have other friends!"

"Oh yeah, sure you do"

"I don't know if you have friends though, but I have friends. Just because you have zero friends doesn't mean everyone else doesn't have any"

"Wow, you're such a rich smart guy but you don't have more than one car"

"You're a dumb ass. I'm not spending all my fucking money on cars"

"Well have fun at that nasty ass club, I'm staying here and I'm going to dance to that Prince CD I saw in the living room"

"My parents wouldn't like that"

"Well I'm still going to have C-Dizzle fun while your lame ass is going to the club"

"C-Dizzle fun?"

"Yep.." Calum popped the p.

A car pulled in front of Luke's house and he smirked. There was already 3 people in the car most likely drunk; seeing the way they were driving like a snake.

"Are you sure you should go? They look beyond drunk..."

"So?"

"So you could die"

"I'm not going to risk my fun for safety"

"You're risking your life for fun!"

"Stop twisting my words. Later loser" Luke laughed and tried to get into the car but Calum pulled his arm back.

"LUKE, ARE YOU GETTING IN OR WHATTTT??" One of the guys yelled with a cough attached.

"Please don't tell me they're doing drugs in there also"

"Calum you act like I never do this"

"YOU DO THIS REGULARLY??"

"Yeah, why else do you think my parents kicked me out and bought me an apartment?"

"What the hell! You have everything and you're just throwing it all away!"

"I don't have everything, Calum..trust me" Luke rolled his eyes.

"Here's the thing, Luke. I don't trust you. And you're staying"

"No the hell I'm not"

Calum tried his best to drag him in the house, and once he succeeded, he panted and pressed his back against the door. Luke crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. He just stood in front of the panting boy, and shook his head. "Let me out, Doughnut"

"No! I refuse! And if you die they're going to blame me!"

"If?"

"Why are you talking like that?"

"Well, Calum, not everyone lives to the fullest. I may die in the progress and I'm cool with that"

"Well, we can have fun here"

"I'm not up for that"

"Come on, please? It will be fun!"

"No!" Luke refused.

Calum pouted making his eyes big and watery and looked at Luke who had demon eyes.

"You look like a dying rat" Luke snickered.

He huffed and stepped away from the door. "Fine..go"

"Are you seriously just going to give it up like that?"

"Luke, I'm tired of trying..I'm done, I'm really done!" Calum walked over to the living room and sat on the sofa.

Luke peeked outside, and closed the door. "Thank a lot, Calum, they left"

Cal squealed and got up from the sofa, and went to the CD case. He picked out a Michael Jackson CD and put it in the stereo. He started to dance and Luke walked away from him. "Oh, Caluuumm". Luke walked up to Calum with liquor in his hands. The raven haired boy smiled, and took the alcohol from him. "No, we can go on the roof and drink it dumb ass"

"Oh right" Calum responded smiling.

They both went outside, and Luke demonstrated how to get on top of the roof. He used the bricks to help him climb up, and he got on. Calum made it, but needed Luke to help him up. "Please?"

"No. I'm not touching your nasty ass hand"

"If you don't I'll fall!"

"Guess you'll fall then"

Calum felt himself starting to slip. "LUKE! STOP FUCKING AROUND!!" His feet tried to keep its grip on the rugged bricks.

"I refuse to touch you"

Calum's hands started to slip, and his feet lost the grip, and he fell; screaming on the way down.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit" Luke panicked. He set the alcohol bottle down on the roof, and he shimmied down the house. He examined Calum to see how hurt he was, he brushed a hand through his fluffy blonde hair. Calum sat up, and looked at his arm to see it was gushing out blood. "Luke!"

"Ugh, I know, I know" Luke grumbled, he put his arm around Calum's legs and the other around his waist, and lifted him off the ground. He walked back into the house, and went inside the guest room, he sat him on the bed. "Wait here"

"Like I have a choice!"

Luke rushed into his bathroom and pulled out the first aid kit, and went back into the room. He kneeled in front of Calum, and examined the cuts. He bandaged the big cuts after putting cleaning alcohol on it. Luke sighed and stood up. "Can you stand?"

"Yeah" Calum responded standing up.

"I'm going to go put this away" Luke gave him a small smile. He walked back into the restroom, and his stomach twisted. "What the hell?" He mumbled to himself. It didn't feel like a sickness it felt..weird..it felt horrible..it felt like a pang and he didn't ever want to feel that.

Calum was sitting on the couch on his phone, and Luke decided to tell him about it. "My stomach feels weird"

"What do you mean?"

"It feels like shit, it feels like a pang, and my heart can feel it too...I think I should go to the doctors"

"Umm, do you think it's because you practically let me fall off your house? Good thing your house isn't a two story"

"Huh?"

"I think what you're feeling is guilt"

"Guilt? What the hell is that?"

"It's when you do something wrong an you feel bad about it. I'm not surprised you don't know what it is"

"How do you make it go away?"

"I don't know apologizing? But some people still feel bad after apologizing.."

"Well I'm not apologizing"

"Okay"

Soon the door burst open. "We're home!!!!"