3.7 -- Johnny

This chapter is dedicated to MyChemicalBromances and upinthe_hoodings

----

Luke didn't find it odd that he stared at the small boy as he slept. His cold chapped lips parted letting hot air escape. Not to mention the way his eyelashes were curled to perfection, and even a stray one rested on his soft cheek. The blonde reached a hand up to his warm supple cheek to brush off the black hair. He pulled back some of his jet black raven hair; resting his hand behind his head.

Luke pressed his lips onto Calum's cold chapped ones and smiled to see he was still resting peacefully. He got a text and it was from his mom. He carefully reached a hand over Calum's resting body and checked it.

lucaaaass, don't forget our dinner party next month, I will get you a new suit, which color would you like?

Luke texted back;

White and gold or white and silver

Are you inviting Calum?

What if he doesn't like boats?

He loves you to death, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care.

Luke smiled and put his phone back on the night stand and looked towards cal again. His arms lazily were put around Luke and he jittered a few times.

A few minutes later Calum woke up and saw Luke on his phone typing away. "Good morning"

"Hey, cal"

"How did you sleep?"

"Alright I guess, waiting for you to wake up"

Calum bit his lip, "wanna do something today?"

"I can't, I have classes today. How come you don't have any? Please don't tell me you're blowing them off. Even I'm going to class and in the end I don't even have to. I have filthy rotten rich parents, not you."

"I know, I know, I swear I'm not counting on you to hold my weight if that's what you're thinking"

"That's what I know cal." Luke began to sit up and walked to his dresser.

"No! That's not true!"

"When I come back do you want me to bring back subs?"

"How long will you be gone?"

"Not long. Calum. I'm sure you have friends--just hang out with them until I come back"

"I don't have friends, I have acquaintances, but not friends", Calum clarified.

"Well hang out with those people. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to"

"You're just taking a shower..."

"So?"

::

As Luke came back into the room dressed and ready to go, he saw Calum watching cartoons on his bed laughing and squirming. "Are you wearing my stuff?"

"I'm just wearing your sweatpants and sweatshirt and socks...chill"

"You didn't even ask"

"So", Calum turned back to the TV.

"What the fuck, Calum!"

"What?"

"It's not so, you have to ask. You know I don't like you wearing my stuff anyway"