3.6 -- Cake sleepover!!!

[Unedited]

"This little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy cried wah wah wah, all the way home", Luke wiggled each of  Calum's toes.

Calum laughed, "my turn to pick the game!"

"Okay" Luke sat back against his head board. The raven haired boy came back running in, with a big box in his arms. "I HAVE A GAME!!"

"No need to yell, doughnut"

"Stop calling me doughnut you fool! My name is CALUM!!"

"Nope"

"If you call me doughnut I'll call you burrito" Luke yawned, "no! No! Don't get sleepy! I still want to play this!" Calum pouted.

"Calum, it's 3AM, aren't you tired yet?"

"But I'm hanging out with you--I don't care what time it is"

"That's really sweet Calum, but I'm tired, we can play it tomorrow"

"Fine". He sat the game on the ground and went under the blankets with Luke. He pecked him on the lips and dozed off.

5am

"Luke?" Calum whispered. He started to shake the blonde and whined, "Lukey.."

"Ugh! What Calum?!" Luke groaned.

"Please cuddle me", Calum pouted.

Luke held his arms out, and he shuffled into his chest feeling arms wrap around his waist. Their legs tangled together and they fell asleep.

---

Luke was laying on the couch flipping through the channels.

"Lucas?! Do you want to try some of the spaghetti I made?"

"Yeah, come here"

Calum smiled and brought a plate in the living room. Luke sat up and Calum sat on him. He circled the fork onto the plate collecting some noodles. He put it in Luke's mouth and watched him chew. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, it's amazing"

"Yay! I'll make you a plate", cal got off Luke's lap and went into the kitchen.

Someone buzzed Luke's apartment and he let them in. "Ash? Mike? What are you guys doing here?"

"Calum wasn't answering his phone so we went to his house, then we came here" Michael explained.

"Kay, are you guys gonna leave soon?"

"Why?"

"Dude, I'm just asking"

They both sat down and they got controllers. "We can play Race Trac, I always win"

"No you don't!" Ashton argued.

"Ashton? Mikey? Why are you here?" Calum asked with two plates full of spaghetti in his hands.

"Fuck yes", Luke went to him and took a plate from him going into the kitchen. Calum followed him and sat by him at the table.

"I just wanted it to be us two" Calum pouted.

Luke began to eat his pasta, "well, they're here soo"

"Can't you just kick them out?"

"I honestly don't care if they're here"

"Do you want to go eat on the roof?"

"Yeah, come on..wait I'm gonna get us drinks. You can get the blankets and pillows"

Calum smiled and got to get the fluffy things then got his spaghetti and went outside the door waiting for him. Luke got a 1 liter bottle of soda, and his plate. The pair was too into playing the game they didn't pay attention to them leaving.

Tattoo Artist : CAKE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें