1.7 -- Strawberries

"I do love you, Michael!" Ashton was on the verge of tears.

"No you don't!" Michael spat.

"I do!!!"

"Then prove it!!"

"I will. I am. Mikey, I'm getting a tattoo of your name. Just realize, that tattoo will be stained on my skin, and I will never remove it. I love you so much and I don't know why you don't get it"

Michael sighed. "Okay..look Ashton. I'll give you one more chance. And I swear if you mess up- I will never forgive you"

"Okay, I promise, I will never hurt you again"

Michael smiled. "Good"

::

Hey..Luke? This is Maggie again...um you promised to call me? And said we could go on a date..maybe you're getting a new tattoo or just..listen, I know you are sexy and rich and smart and can get any girl you want. But it was never just fun and I thought I was different. But anyway yeah, just give me a call back." Luke groans and rolls his eyes deleting the message.

"Luke! Put your phone away at the dinner table!" Liz glared at the young adult.

"Shut the fuck up"

"What did you just say?"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Do you need me to repeat that again lady?"

She sighed heavily, and got a napkin and fluffed it on her lap.

"Don't talk to your mother that way" Andrew frowned.

"You shut the hell up too"

buzz

Liz got up and went to the door while Luke scrolled through his phone.

"Hi!" Ladies screamed.

The door closed, and Andrew got up from his seat going to the guests.

"I'm inviting some friends" Luke announced.

"No! You will greet the guests, and no other people!"

Luke rolled his eyes and turned his head to see their guests. "What. The. Hell. Dad, mom, you know I hate that guy!" Luke shot up from his seat and walked up to Calum.

"Hey prissy bitch" Calum scowled.

"CALUM!" Joy yelled.

Calum pouted at his mom, and apologized.

"Awwh, Calum it's okay". He walked to the dinner table and sat down across from where Luke was sitting.

"David I missed you, man!" Andrew smiled widely.

"You guys saw each other like last week, stop acting like fags" Luke commented going to sit in his seat.

"I'm sorry about my son"

"Oh it's fine, Calum used to act the same way. His sass was so strong"

It got quiet, and everyone just sat down. Liz got up and went into the kitchen to get all the food out, and put it on the table. Calum bit his lip and stared in awe at the food. "This looks amazing"

"Hey, that's the opposite of you" Luke smiled while Cal just ignored the comment. Two hands both reached the mash potatoes, touching slightly. "Eww! Don't ever touch me"

"Really Luke? Grow the hell up and stop acting like you're so much better than anyone else"

"Oh shit" Andrew covered his mouth and turned his head the other way.

"I'm going to go use the restroom" Calum mumbled getting up, and throwing his napkin on his plate. He walked through the house and found a door, and walked in. He opened his mouth at how beautiful the room was. It was really neat and organized also. It had 2 posters pasted on the wall; Soul Eater and Naruto. Guitars were lined up on the back wall such as; 2 Martin LX1E's, acoustic-electric and acoustic, Taylor, Ibanez and one last on that just said Luke.

The bed had a blue and silver comforter on it, and big fluffy pillows and a cute big stuffed monkey. "What the fuck man?"

Calum turned around and saw Luke. "Why do you have a big stuffed monkey on your bed?"

"Why the hell are you in my room? Get out!"

"No! Did you get that guitar customized?" Calum asked pointing to the acoustic wooden guitar that had Luke's name carved into the wood.

"No, my dad made it. Any other pointless questions?"

"Can you play me a song?"

"No! Get out!!" Luke grabbed Calum wrist and pulled him out his room. "Don't ever go in my room again!" Luke went back downstairs.

"I still think you guys should get to know each other better" Andrew pushed.

"Why!?" Luke had creases in his forehead.

"Come on, he's adorable"

"I'm never going to ever like that idiot. That's just disgusting"

Calum came back to the dinner table.

"Umm, the adults need to talk so you guys go outside" Liz told Calum and Luke.

"I'm not going-"

"Unless you want to hear about me and your father's first time"

Luke quickly left the room with Calum going outside to the patio.

"We could hang out more often, you know dragging them two along acting like we wanted to hang out?" David suggested.

"But Luke is such a...a...I had to pay him to have dinner with us.."

"What about sabotaging his Bentley.." Liz questioned looking at the rest.

Joy hummed and nodded. "Analyze"

"Well, Luke calls it his baby so when he goes a place we have a button to make his car stop, then Calum goes to the same place and he helps him. I know he will help Luke.." Liz finished off.

"That's not too bad"

"What if we just leave them some place? Most likely the house...we take both of the keys and disable the cable so all they have is each other" Andrew smiled.

"Yeah, yeah!" Joy agreed. "And Luke will just complain and complain, and Calum will shout at him, and then Calum gives Luke a small kiss to shut him up, then it turns into a heated make out session"

"Oh my god yes! Look at them, so naive to what we're planning". Everyone turned to look outside to see them on different sides of the pool just looking around. Joy snickered evilly rubbing her hands together.

"Ready to go with the plan??" They all nodded. The parents went to the key rack and got the keys, and bolted.