2.0 -- Tattoo of letters

Ashton sat down nervously in the restaurant gazing into the beautiful green eyes in front of him.

Michael just looked around the restaurant waiting for their waiter/waitress.

"So uhm, Michael, I uh, I got you something...you know for being a-a dick and shit back then" Ashton fiddled into his pocket.

"That's all you and Luke do, swear.." Michael teased shaking his head.

Ashton got confused because he didn't feel it or see it in his pockets. "T-this is weird as fuck because I put it in my pocket when I left the house. Maybe I left it in the car I'll be right back." As Ashton stood up and walked off, he bumped into the table, and it fell down making the center pieces and empty glasses fall on the ground. Everyone turned and looked at them. "Umm- I'll clean that up when I come back".

Michael's mouth never closed and he looked at the table that was now empty; even the table cloth came off!

Ashton fiddled with his keys and opened his car. He got in and hit his hands on the steering wheel. "What the fuck is wrong with you!!! You lost all your game!!! Okay, you got this, Ashton. Just act and look cool, and give him his stupid diamond ring!" Ashton pepped himself. He found the ring in the little golden box, and walked back into the fancy restaurant.

He saw Michael was sitting at the table, and he started to hyperventilate. "He hates me, he hates me and he left me. Oh my god"

"Ashton? They moved our tables, a-are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" Ashton smiled. He sat in their new table and stared at Michael nervously. "Here" Ashton handed him the box.

Michael smiled and opened it. "Oh my god, it's beautiful!"

"Yeah..."

"How did you buy this? This has to cost a fortune!!"

"I'd do anything for you, Michael...except kill someone..because I'm a nice person" Ashton smiled.

"You spent your tattoo money?"

"Yeah, I kind of saved up for it, and this restaurant. I want you so bad, and I'll do anything to get you back"

Michael had tears in his eyes and he went over to sit in Ashton's lap. "I love you, Irwin..."

"Oh my- I love you too, baby". They kissed and tears filled both of their eyes.

::

Ashton hummed as he walked into the parlor seeing Calum and Luke arguing in there. "Oh boy"

"How about you stop breaking your needles! I'm not giving you my extra one!"

"You're rich, you can buy all the extras you want!!"

"Stop breaking yours you're too irresponsible you need to be fired!!"

"You do, punk!"

"Oh, just because I have tattoos on my body I'm a punk?"

"You have tattoos all over your body!! Even your neck, and you have piercings!!"

"For your information, I don't have any tattoos on my right hand"

"We'll both of my hands are clean"

"No they're not, you just jerked off to me this morning!"

"You're so full of it!!! You need to get over yourself!"

"How can you get over this?" Luke motioned all over his body.

"Dick butt"

"Ooh, you said a dirty word! Not so innocent now are you?"

"I can't be clean when I'm around you. You don't even have proper hygiene, when do you take baths? Once a week? And you brush your teeth once every two months" Calum spat.

"How does that interfere with your cleanliness?"

"Because you're constantly around me and breathing in my face I can't have this!"

"Oh you fucking wish, Calum! You're lucky enough to breathe the same air I breathe"

"Blech" Calum tugged the needle out of Luke's hand and went back to his station.

"Nuh-uh" Luke shook his head. He walked to Calum, and snatched it from his smaller hands.

"Dude! Stop being a dick!"

"No. It's mine, and I hate you so you're not using it" Luke walked away, and Calum huffed.

"Luke just let him use it"

"No! He uses all of my stuff, and never gives it back, I'm fucking tired of it!"

"Maybe he likes you"

"Wait-as in?"

"Yeah, maybe he has a crush on you"

Luke raised an eyebrow, and shook his head. "I don't believe you"

"I didn't say it was true but look" Ashton pointed at Calum who was cleaning a needle.

"I thought you said you broke yours?"

"I fixed it"

"Oh really? So you keep asking me for stuff and you don't give it back, and it turns out you actually have the items you ask for"

Calum shrugged and smiled.

"You have a crush on me, doughnut?"

"No. Please leave before I throw up"

"Okay" Luke smirked walking to his station.

"I think I actually am going to throw up" (foreshadowing, no not mpreg, something else)

::

Luke and Ashton are out shopping for new clothes, Luke smiles at the tattoo on his right hand; he admires it a lot.

Luke smiles and traces the little blue letters cth with black shadowing.

"What are you on about? You always look at that dumb tattoo!"

Luke glares at Ashton, "Fuck off...I like it, but I don't remember getting it, I must've been drunk off my ass when I got it"
Ashton examines the tattoo printed on his right hand. "Dumb ass! Those are your soul mates initials!"

"Huh?"

"Yeah. Like it flashes and expresses their feelings, and it shows how you really love, and who you are meant to be with and shit. Like you could never get tired of them, you see no flaws in them"

"Really?!"

"I'm just kidding. Hahaha, I can't believe you fell for that shit. No that's like superstition fuck. It's not real.."

"How're you and Mikey?" Luke asks pulling out a cigarette*

"Dude, you can't smoke in here"

Luke raises an eyebrow and replies, "Fuck off"

"Tell that to your soulmate!" Ashton teases.

"You said that shit is fake!"

"It is I'm just teasing!!"

"It's weird because it's not even red and it doesn't hurt...."

"Hmm, I don't know then..maybe you got it a while back and now notice it?"

"Yeah, okay"

-------

Dedicated to 5SOSbandana for loving this story and FangirlOTP for sending me a compliment about this story!! c: