2.1 -- Midnight window sneaks +

Warning: contains smut and dirty talk

do do do do do do do do do

Long manicured nails dug into Luke's broad muscular back. Luke pounded into the delicate vagina as the screams of the young woman filled his ears.

"You have a nice virgin pussy don't you?" Luke whispers hotly in the girls' ear. She lifted up her hips to get more gorged into her insides and moaned again. They finally both cumed and Luke panted heavily putting his hands on either side of the petite woman.

He finally got a chance to examine how she actually looked. She looked adorable. She had big chocolate round eyes, long black hair that was dyed, curves and a round ass. She also had chubby cheeks, and a nice smile. "I was saving my v-card for someone special, but I feel you're the one..my name is, Phoenix"

::

"Oh my god, Ashton last night there was this hot girl named Phoenix. She was fucking amazing at bouncing on my dick"

Ashton smiled and laughed and continued to work on his tattoo. "Does this mean you tied the knot? Is this girl the one?"

"Fuck no, she kind of looked like Calum"

"Wait...you just called her hot...that means you think Calum's good looking!" Ashton smirked.

Luke rolled his eyes and continued to work on his clients tattoo. "You're a dumb ass, Ash"

"Close your eyes! Make a wish! And blow out the candle light! For tonight is just your night! We're gonna celebrate, all through the night" Someone sang. The lights cut off and a spot light hit on the person. Michael.

Ashton completely dropped his tools and turned to his lover serenading him.

"I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU WHEN YOU WANT ME TO AND I'LL HOLD YOU TIGHT, BABY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU WHEN YOU WANT ME TO AND I WILL NOT LET GO TILL YOU TELL ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!! BOYYYY REEEEEELLLAAAX!!! LETS GOO SLOOWW I AINT GOT NOWWHEERE TO GOOO!!!!" Michael sang the rest of the song. When he finished Ashton hugged his neck tightly, and Michael drew his arms around his waist picking him of the ground kissing his cheek.

The people in the parlor whooped and screeched other than Luke who was shaking his head disappointed.

They separated and Michael and Ashton just smiled at each other. The lights came back on and a furious Calum busted into the tattoo shop. Michael and Ashton separated letting him walk through.

"WHAT THE FUCK, LUKE!!!!!"

"What?" Luke snapped rolling his eyes. Calum grabbed Luke's collar and turned him around and punched him in the face. He breathed heavily and didn't care about his pulsing hand. "WHAT THE HELL??!!"

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER!!!!"

"Ooh" everyone said around them.

"That's cold!" A random man said in the back.

"I sleep with a lot of girls so you'll have to be precise"

"THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCKING SLUT!!! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE'S FEELINGS BUT YOURS!!! I LOVE MY SISTER TO BITS AND PIECES AND YOU ARE GOING TO HURT HER!!!"

"I thought you had one sister, Mali..who died??"

"She wasn't my only sister, I'm not going to tell you my whole life story!"

"Then how come she didn't come to the dinner?"

"She was on her senior trip!"

"Oh my god, Calum just tell me her name"