3.1 -- Lame!!

L'espoir est un plat bien trop vite consommé
A sauter les repas je suis habitué
Un voleur solitaire est triste à nourrir

It was the weekend and Calum and Luke were at Luke's apartment playing video games. "Calum, why would you want to try and beat me at MONKO? I am so good at this game it's not even funny!"

"You'd never know...! And I hate racing games"

"Wait so you're saying you know more about MONKO than me?"

"You haven't even been to his meet and greets or live art shows! How can you be a big fan!"

"Calum, I already told you--"

"Lukey calm down, I was just kidding"

"No, I'm mad at you", Luke set up the game and wouldn't spare a look at Calum. Cal reached over and pecked the blondes lips. Lucas smiled into the kiss, "we're good now"

They started playing and the TV just cut off. "What the hell!"

"What happened to the TV?" Luke narrowed his eyes at Calum. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything I swear" Calum covered his mouth with his hands laughing. (/-_-\)

"You sneaky little turd what did you do?" Luke couldn't help the smile forming on his face.

"Nothing!! I didn't do anything", Luke grabbed Calum and pulled him into him, playfully hitting him. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!!!" Calum laughed getting out of the blondes hold, but Luke just brought him back into his arms; poking his sides and playfully punching him. "Stop it, Lukey! I'm serious"

Luke got a hold of his waist, and turned him so he could look him in the eyes. Calum's thighs rested on either side of Luke's legs. "So why are you laughing?" He smiled at the kiwi boy raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not!" Calum covered his face with his hands but continued to laugh, so it sounded muffled.

"You're so cute"

Calum completely stopped laughing and took his hands away from his face. "What?"

"I said you're so cute"

"Why?"

"Am I banned from complementing you or something?"

"Oh, you want to play the complement game because I have like a thousand things on you"

"No, I don't do complements"

"But you just gave me one!" Calum pouted. "So? You were cute at the moment so I called you cute. That's the end of it okay?"

"Okay" Calum replied leaning into Luke's chest, bringing his arms around his waist smiling. He rested his head sideways on Luke's chest. "Have you talked to Randi?"

Luke bit his lip and sighed, "Calum..."

"I'm just asking, you were talking about her a lot and now--you just stopped!?"

"Yes, I hung out with her but only like 4 or 5 times"

"Only?"

"Calum I don't even understand why you're getting mad about it, I already told you you're better than her at kissing, what else do you need?"

"I don't like her"

"Why, what did she do?"

"You talk about her all the time, and it's getting on my nerves Luke!"

"Hey, look at me" He said softly. Calum looked up at Luke to see his blue crystal eyes. "I still make time for you. If what you want is for me to not talk about her all the time, I won't"