2.3 -- Pink letters

Luke woke up and was in a girls' bed, he smiled and saw that he had sex with a sexy one--maybe even more he just didn't know how many. He found his clothes and left the apartment. Walking outside he saw an old lady and an empty soda can on the ground, he picked it up and instead of throwing it in the trash he lunged it at the old lady and laughed his ass off. She started to cry and walked away from him but not before his foot caught in her cane and tripped her, Luke laughed again walking to his car.

The blonde arrived to work and saw everyone huddled in the corner, he checked in and went to see what was so important or more like who. Calum was crying; he'd never seen him cry before so he was shocked. "Are you okay's" were thrown left and right, and everyone was rubbing and touching on him. "Finally something bad happened to the freak" Luke mumbled then everyone turned to him and glared. Calum looked up from the floor to look into the ocean eyes, and tears were evident in his doe brown eyes. More wet tears escaped his big round eyes, and people cooed at him hugging him tightly.

Luke quickly looked away and went to his station, he rubbed his face and started plugging in his machines. Customers started to arrive and everyone had to get back to work.

"Calum you know you can take off right?" He heard Ashton whisper to Calum next to him.

He heard a huge sniffle, "I-I'm fine, Ashton, thank you for worrying"

"Who did this to you?"

"Some guys jumped me---I don't remember how they looked"

"Don't you think you should report them?"

"No, Ash, I'm fine"

"Okay, Calum.."

::

Luke was currently working on his customer's tattoo growling every time he heard a sniffle and a you okay?  Why did Ashton care if Calum was okay? They used to be the baddest boys on the block and ever since that Michael came in his life, he's the only bad one and it makes him look like a jerk.

It was closing time, and Luke was supposed to lock up but Calum was taking forever to pack up. "Calum hurry up so I can close the parlor"

"J-just a second--"

Luke walked up to him and saw his skin was pale and he looked frail. Which was weird because he's been getting paler everyday and more skinnier everyday. "Why are you looking so ugly? I mean you're always ugly but you're looking uglier than usual"

"I-I don't know, I feel like shit so I'm going to the doctors tomorrow.."

"Is that the reason you were crying today, because you feel sick?" Luke knew why he was crying, he just didn't want to feel like such a dick.

"You know the reason why I was crying today, so I don't need to clarify it...just leave me alone"

"You practically asked for it saying you were going to replace me!"

"THAT'S NOT A REASON TO HURT SOMEONE! YOU PSYCHO!" Calum's voice cracked. Calum packed up all his stuff and headed to the door, Luke vice versa. "There, you can lock up, and stay away from me!"

"GLADLY" Luke rolled his eyes locking the door, and watching Calum put his stuff in his car and drive away.

-----

Calum examined his hand seeing the letters were a light shade of pink, he sighed loudly and got into his car. He didn't like the letters inked into his skin, but he had gotten used to them. He arrived at the hospital and 20 minutes later he got called into the doctors room. "Calum Hood?"

He told some of his friends he was in the hospital, and Ash and Mikey arrived together. "CALUM!" They both hugged him tightly.

"Hi" Calum weakly smiled.