2.2 -- I'm done

Luke was getting ready for his classes that he had for today. He stripped and grabbed a towel walking into his bathroom, turning on the shower and stepping in; leaving his towel on the sink. Luke grabbed his loofah and coated it with soap, rubbing it on his body. Reaching for the shampoo he scrubbed his scalp and hair rinsing it out and repeating the steps with the conditioner. He turned the shower off and stepped out feeling fresh and clean. The blonde brushed and flossed his teeth, and put his towel around his hips showing his v line (sexy as fuck) walking into his room.

He clicked the button on the wall and the glass opened revealing his clothes, he tagged in the suggestion of his outfit choice for today into the tablet. Plugging in: sexy, make girls want to orgasm on themselves. A choice came in view and a huge smirk swept on his face. He put the white button up on along with black ripped skinnies. His long fingers traveled along the buttons, and kept the first two unbuttoned. Luke put on nice brown boots, and put sunglasses behind his neck. Not needing to bring anything with him because all of his stuff was in his locker. (College locker; but obviously not everyone has one)

Luke has his phone in hand and went outside unlocking his Bentley and getting in. He plugged his phone into the AUX cord and started blasting his music. "NO MERCY!!! NO MERCY!!!! NO MERCY!!!! IF I TOLD YOU I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" He sang along to the song.

Not even planning on skipping Starbucks he got his regular order of his Frappé , and drove to school.

He rolled his eyes sitting in his seat when he realized Calum had this class too. He heard 'excuse me' so many times he was going to punch the person who said it. "Hi, Luke" of fucking course.

"What do you want, doughnut?" Luke grumbled.

"You were late so you didn't get the assignment at hand, and everyone else was too nervous to ask you, so I volunteered." Calum smiled sweetly.

"Just tell me what the fucking assignment is, brownie"

"Brownie?"

"Yeah, because your hair is brown"

"You're the lamest person I've ever met...and it's not brown, it's black..."

"WHATEVER JUST TELL ME THE FUCKING ASSIGNMENT!!!" Luke shouted. Everyone looked towards them, and the teacher looked appalled.

"HEMMINGS! THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IS NOT PERMITTED IN MY CLASSROOM!!"

"Shut up" Luke growled.

"Luke! Stop, you'll get in trouble!"

"I don't give a shit"

"Out!" The professor ordered Luke.

"Gladly...I honestly don't even like school, my parents are forcing me to come to this bullshit" Luke grabbed his stuff and left the classroom.

----

Luke was heading outside when Calum called his name, he groaned and rolled his eyes turning around. "What the fuck is it now?"

"I grabbed your homework for you...you have to write a 15 page essay double space about your thoughts on time travel...we could work on it together if you want?"

"No, and get that shit out my face, retard"

Calum huffed while closing his eyes. "I'm really trying to be nice and help you!"

"I don't care, all I care about is getting laid, that reminds me I still have 6 fucks today, maybe even more"

"Damn, how are you horny all the time!?"

"How are you so ugly all the time, the world may never know" Luke unlocked his car and walked to it, but Calum followed him.

"How come you're so mean to me? I did nothing to you!"

"I'm mean to everyone, don't even try to feel special right now--'cause truth of the matter is you aren't special--oops" Luke shrugged not caring.

"You know what, I'm done! You know I talked to Professor Timbell to let you off the hook this time, but I'm done! I'm done protecting you from getting your butt fired too! That's why I can't wait to take your position"

Luke's fists and jaw clenched as he glared his sparking blue eyes. "Cut the shit, Calum. You and I both fucking know you'd never take my job. Your work is a disease that can't be cured"

"Oh but I can, I just got a call from Tony that I'm on the A section now, so right now I'm beside Ashton"

Luke pushed Calum hard and he pushed back. More pushes and it soon turned into a fist fight, they both landed on the ground, and Luke was on top of Calum throwing hits at his face. Calum tried to block the hits but Luke was stronger and his face was constantly getting hit at. "Trash" Luke muttered getting in his car driving away leaving Calum there lying on the ground....sobbing loudly.

):