2.4 -- Hallway bumps

"I think I'm going to throw up" Calum clutched his stomach leaning over the bathroom sink. Michael sighed and rubbed his best friends back. They heard laughing and harsh coughing, and the bathroom swung open. Luke.

"Oh my god, the dweebs who ruined my life" Luke rolled his eyes coughing again.

"Luke, right now's not the time, Calum's really sick"

Calum threw up in the sink and wiped the excess waste off with his sweater paw, and slid down the bath room wall hugging his knees to his chest. "Luke let me see your hand" Michael ordered. Luke showed Mikey his hand. "IT'S PINK! Just like, Calum's!"

"Calum!" Luke groaned.

"Hey, you made me really sick, you're such a hypocrite--damn" Calum pouted feeling his stomach grumble.

"Luke, I know you hate Calum a lot but can you sit by him, and let him cuddle into you?" Michael asked.

"No!" Luke tried to yell but it just turned hoarse. "Ugh, fine." He walked by Calum and sat down next to him, Calum cuddled into his chest, and Luke wrapped his arm around the smaller boy. "It's okay, Calum--it's okay", Luke whispered softly. Calum's legs fell gracefully into Luke's lap as he locked his arms around the blonde's waist.

"Awh" Michael cooed at the sight. "Let me see your hands" Michael saw that their initials turned back to normal but saw a flash of red--he didn't know what that meant. "Okay, you can leave now, Luke..."

Luke released himself from Calum and used the restroom and left the bathroom. Michael rushed to Calum and gathered the sick boy into his arms. He carried him to class and put him in the chair. "If your hand turns pink again, you need to find Luke and kiss him. Calum that's the only explanation I can come up with"

Calum sighed and nodded slowly watching his best friend leave.

---

Luke gorged his fists into his pockets and walked to class, huffing as the slutty girls giggled and blushed when they saw him. He looked at the initials and sighed as he saw cth printed. Didn't like them, didn't like him, why Calum? Out of all people Calum? He groaned and walked into class. (lafjakfskfahsh here we go, oh my god, oh my god!!!)

He played with the hem of his favorite MONKO shirt and saw the letters turn a faded pink. "No, no, no, no, no" he mumbled shaking his head. He rose from his seat and raced out of the classroom ignoring the teachers 'HEMMINGS, GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!'

He ran in the hallway and bumped into someone, he heard a small sorry, and rolled his eyes. "Get out my way peasant, I have something important to do"

"Lucas...?"

"You called me Lucas--why'd you call me Lucas?"

Calum locks his arms around Luke's broad neck, and drags his plump bottom lip up against Luke's lips. Calum softly pressed his lips on Luke's and started to kiss him, and Luke hesitated but kissed him back. Their lips lock and move gently against each other, making their heads bob to match with the precious kisses. Luke's broad hands find Calum's waist and his shirt lifts up a bit revealing his tan plush skin, Luke yanks him closer to him. Their lips separate for air, then attach again. Luke tilts his head and gets ready to insert his tongue but Calum breaks the kiss.

Calum looks at his left hand to see the letters are still a stinging pink. "Guess that didn't work. Michael told me to kiss you and see if it would work.."

Luke just stands there while Calum walks away.