1.4 -- Doughnut

Warning: This is rated strictly mature for sex and profanity (the sex comes later you'll see c;)

"I don't remember much of that party, but I bet it was sick" Luke smirked. "How come you aren't talking?"

Ashton sighed, and checked his phone for the thousandth time that day. "Michael.."

"LLLLLAAAAAAMMMEE"

"Hey bitch ass, pay attention to what you're doing!" The client snapped.

"Shut up, I got this, I'm the pro" Luke acknowledged. He continued with the mans tattoo, and like all the others that come and go; he liked it. "That guy smelled like shit..phew," Luke started to wave his nose.

Ashton shrugged and frowned. "I don't really care"

"Dude, get your shit together. You're boring when you're moping"

"LUKE YOU DON'T GET IT, YOU'VE NEVER LOVED ANYONE BEFORE!" Ashton yelled.

The bell to the door rang, and two people came in. Ashton dropped his needle on his table, and rushed to the people. "Michael!"

"Shh, Ashton, I'm only here for Calum. He wants a tattoo" Michael motioned to Calum.

"Oh Calum! I thought his name was Caleb. It's way better than Calum" Ashton mumbled.

"Shut up, Ashton" Michael growled. "That's why we're going to Luke"

"No, baby, I'm sorry!"

Michael sat Calum in the seat to Luke's station.

Luke circled the tool around. "What do you--oh fuck.."

"Wait..are you the stupid guy I saw at the party yesterday?" Calum narrowed his eyes at Luke.

"You're even more stupid. You thought you were so cool with those bad remarks"

"You obviously go bothered by them" he crossed his arms.

"Ugh just tell me what you want"

"For you to brush your teeth because it's literally burning my eyebrows"

Luke shook his head smirking. "What tattoo do you want??"

"I want my sisters name on my left arm. I want it under a bird"

"What's your sisters name?"

"Mali-Koa" Calum told.

"Why in the hell would you get a tattoo of your sisters name??"

"She died over an overdose" Calum frowned.

Luke started to work beautifully with the needle. He finally finished, and smiled at his work.

Calum pursed his lips and nodded slowly. "Not bad, ey?"

"For a loser, no. But I could do better.."

"A stupid doughnut like you?"

"Doughnut?"

"Yep, that's your name"

"Actually my name is Calum..not doughnut. But I bet your name is trashy shit" Calum rose from the chair looking straight at Luke. "Anyway's here's your money" he touched Luke's hand a bit.

"Ugh, don't ever touch me again, doughnut"

"Fuck off, please"

"HEY! YOU! I heard you said you could do better than Luke?" Luke's boss; Tony walked up to them.

In the mean while, Ashton was close to Michael touching his crossed arms, with pleading eyes.

"Waaaay better" Calum smirked.