3.9 -- 'Cause you're my babe+

"You barely even touched your food, what's the matter?" Joy asked her son who was stabbing a fork into his macaroni.

"Nothing" Calum sighed putting his head in his left palm. 

"No, somethings up, is this about Johnny? I swear if he hurt you, I'm going to kill him. I already didn't like him"

"It's kind of about him, but it's not necessarily about him"

"What happened? Do you want to talk about it in another room?" Joy questioned.

"Yeah, I don't want to talk to dad". Calum and Joy went into the master bedroom (Joy's room)

"Okay, shoot"

"It's about Lucas..."

"What happened? Did he hurt you again?"

"I kept spending time with Johnny and he felt like I was mistreating him"

"Well were you?"

"No, I swear, I was just catching up with Johnny"

"By catching up, how much time were you spending with Johnny?"

"I spent a week with him"

"Were you talking to Luke at all?" Joy continued nodding her head.

"Not really, I-I just was caught up with Johnny. He was showing me many things"

"YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM!!??"

"No!! But we're together now.."

"BUT CAKE!!"

"Cake never existed"

"Now you're just talking crazy, what are you on? Are you serious right now?"

"Luke and I were never a thing"

"HAAHAHAAH!!! YOU ARE FUNNY AS FUCK CALUM!! My otp is real okay? You're not gonna come up here and think you know best. You guys spend so much time together I barely see you. Don't think I didn't notice how Luke apologized the same day"

"Yeah cause we're friends..." Calum bit his lip

"Oh right, cause friends kiss and hug the way you guys do. In fact friends don't kiss at all, except for on the cheek, and even that's rare"

"But--"

"YOU GUYS ARE BOTH IDIOTS! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT LOVE ITS??!! LIZ AND ANDREW COMPLAIN ABOUT LUKE ALL THE TIME! OH, I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH CALUM, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT!  YOU BOTH ARE DUMB ASSES WHO DON'T KNOW THAT THAT'S NOT NORMAL FOR FRIENDS"

"Are you supposed to call your child dumb?"

"I DON'T KNOW BUT DUMP THAT BITCH AND GET YOUR LUKE BACK!"

"Dump Johnny? I don't want...to?"

"Oh really? Who gives the best hugs and kisses"

"Obviously Luke"

"GET OUT OF MY FACE!!! AND GET YOUR MAN BACK!!" Joy shouted.

"Fine, I will. But not because I need to"

Calum stepped out of the house and rushed to his car because it was raining. He got to Luke's apartment and buzzed to come in.

Luke opened his door and his smile left his face, he slammed the door and went back inside.

"Luke.."

"GO AWAY! I said I don't want to speak to you"

"Look, I have something for you"