3.0 -- Randi Cameron

Warning: this chapter is rated mature for sexual content.

Michael you're so pretty", Ashton and Mikey were in the bed cuddling. "Stop it" his face was red.

"I can't, you're so cute-I'm so lucky, I don't know why I fucked up so bad back then" Ashton combed his fingers through Michael's hair.

The boy grew goosebumps from every touch the tougher guy gave him. "Daddy! Touch me!"

The two kissed messily and their hair was all over the place, bodies moving against each other, as Ashton slammed into the smaller boy.

"Ashton?" Michael sniffled in the doorway. Ashton immediately shot up in the bed and stared at the scared boy who was fiddling with his fingers, tears falling into his clasped hands. "Mikey, no baby, no please!!! No!!" Ashton got up from the guy but before he could grab Michael, he ran off. "Mikey, baby!! N-no please!!!!!!"

Michael nuzzled his nose into Ashton's neck. "I love you, Ashton"

"I don't know why you love me, but I love you more than you could know"

"Can you sing to me, Ashton?"

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, and I don't know the rest of the words so I'll just say you're my king"

"Ashton!! That's lame!"

"You dick!!" Ashton began tickling Michael and he giggled kicking his feet in the air gasping for air. "Stop it!!!! Please!!!"

Ashton stopped tickling him and bent his head down attaching his lips to his. "Luke and Calum hung out last night, I even think he spent the night at Lukes' house" Ashton played in his boyfriends hair. "They're so cute--when we saw the tapes of them kissing, Luke-"

"Ashton! What the hell is wrong with you!!?" Michael sat up.

"What?" He said in a broken voice.

"Luke will hurt Calum! He's not fit for relationships! Calum will fall in love with him, I know it and Luke will tear him to shreds"

"Michael! You can't control Calum! At the end of the day, he'll do what he wants"

"And get hurt by that slut? I'm not going to allow that!"

"Luke is many things but-"

"Ashton!! I saw him flirting with a 17 year old the other day! He's not right for Calum, and I don't know why you think a guy like that will be fit for relationships! You may hate me for saying that but it's true, and we all know it! You're so blinded by wanting them together that you're not thinking of the aftermath!"

"Michae-"

"Luke is used to sleeping with girls daily, that's not going to change once he dates Calum! I don't want to see my friend hurt"

"Look, Calum is my friend too, but if Luke starts to have a crush on him we can't-"

"I'll fucking beat his ass! He's not going to lay a finger on him, and I'll make that clear to him if needed".

Ashton huffed and brushed his hair back with his hand.

------

Luke entered the parlor and once Calum saw him he squealed and ran to him. "Luke!!" The blonde hugged Calum back tightly lifting him up off the ground, "hey"

They let go and walked to their stations; Luke rolling his trolley on the ground. "Last night was so fun! I hope we can do again!"

"I'm a fun person, doughnut, it's only evident you would have a fun time" Luke smiled while he just laughed.