4.0 -- I love you

Ugh there's this fly in my room!!! I thought I killed it! I feel like punching it! It keeps flying in and out my room cause I have arches! ):
#icantwaittokillitandseeitsquirm
----
Luke's broad hand rested on Calum's thigh that was on top of his leg. Once again, the two were staring into each other's eyes as Luke's hand had its grip on the tan thigh. "We should really get up"

"I don't want to, I want to stay and cuddle with you", Calum pecked Luke's lips and snuggled his head into Luke's clothed chest.

"What about your dumb ass boyfriend?"

"I told you, I don't like him!"

"I still don't believe you about just going out with him"

"You saw how much he wanted this! I only let special people get a taste of this yummy time stuff" Calum smirked bringing his head up to look in his eyes.

" Stuff? " Luke raised his eyebrows

"Yep! Only a few can touch this"

"Touch what, Cal? What exactly do you have?"

"I have the ass, I have the lips, I have the sass and I definitely have the looks"

"Oh my god, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I hang out with you, I'm bound to catch your disease sometime"

"You choose to hang out with me, no ones forcing you"

"I don't see you complaining"

"That's because I'm used to it!"

Calum smiled widely and started poking Luke's cheek, "admit it, Lukey, you like me!"

"I don't have shit to admit"

"You pussy, can't even admit you're in love with me! You know you can't resist me"

"Oh, I can resist. And what about you huh? Don't think I don't see you checking me out when I come out the shower"

"I'm not checking you out. I'm way out of your league"

"You're so--I'm so done, Cal"

Calum wrapped his arms around Luke's neck smiling in his shoulder, "do you like me, Luke?"

"What the fuck is up with you?"

"I know something, Lucas"

"Oh really, what's that?"

"I had a dream that we were going out, but the thing was we did the same things we do now, does that mean we're dating?"

"Why in the hell would you dream that?!"

"Oh because I can control my dreams....do you think everyone is right? There isn't one person who doesn't think we're together, Lukey"

"I can name one, our professor"

"That's a lie! He pulled me aside and said he supports us 100% and asked when are we getting married!"

"Why are you so worried about it anyway? I treat you the same as I do everyone else"

"You and I both know that's a lie. You don't get mad at me when I curse you out or call you names. And you say yes to everything I ask"

"No I don't!"

"And we kiss and we cuddle and-"

"Stop, cal! Look, I'm going to go take a shower and after I need to tell you something", Luke kissed his forehead and went into the restroom.