1.9 -- I must confess it's killing me

Happy birthday to my little Lukey!!!!!!!!!! Ashton's tweet was adorable

Luke told Ashton about letting Calum fall off the roof and how he felt something in his stomach because of it. The dark blonde couldn't stop teasing Luke about it, and he was getting pissed by the second. Luke huffed and put a beanie on his head because of his bed hair. Then he brushed his teeth, and lazily put on clothes. He had the worst sleep ever, even on his memory foam mattress. He couldn't get the fact out of his head that Calum could've died because he let him fall. He sighed again hoping the pain would go away but it didn't. He groaned and got his keys of his key rack.

"What the fuck" he mumbled powering up his car. "So what you fell off the roof, you're the one who decided to come up". All the efforts of trying to make the so called guilt go away didn't work; if anything it made it worse. He even skipped out on Starbucks today, and went straight to work.

Luke came in looking tired, he put his keys into his pocket and checked in going to his station.

"Sup dude" Ashton smirked ready to get the teasing started. Luke just rolled his eyes and huffed, "Dude, I'm not in the mood"

"Why because you hurt Calum? Letting him tumble down the brick house...your house..."

"B-but he's the one that decided to come up with me" Luke mumbled cleaning his needle to get ready for the client that was coming in.

"But, you could've helped him up, if you did he wouldn't have gotten hurt"

Luke's stomach twisted and he groaned. "Stop it, Ash. I'm fucking serious to hell". The shop bell rang and Calum limped into the parlor.

"What the fuck , Lucas!" Ashton growled.

"I-I didn't!"

Luke's client came in and Ashton began to question the customer. "So, don't you think this guy right here feels bad. I mean you can practically smell it off of him"

"You look horrible! What made you feel so guilty??" The customer cocked his head🎇.

"He let this guy fall of the roof of his house, turns out this guy is in this room right now"

"Bring him"

"Calum!!" Ashton screamed. Calum turned his head and walked up to them. "Yeah?"

"Look what you've done to this boy, he looks miserable" Ashton said pointing to Luke who was getting his needles ready.

"I'm fine, I don't know what your ugly ass is talking about"

"Luke it's okay, I forgive you" Calum smiled, but Luke still felt the horrible pang.

"He didn't apologize though. Luke if you apologize it will go away"

"No! Fuck! I never apologized in my life, and I never will! No doughnut will break that streak"

Calum sighed and looked at the customer who was watching intensely. "Hi?"

"Hey, you're the one he knocked off the roof? How did it happen?" The customer asked.

"He didn't knock me off, he just didn't help me up. I was slipping and he refused to help me up so I fell on the ground, might I add..hard"

Luke looked down and sighed. "I'm going to go take a smoke"

"But my tattoo!"

"You can fucking wait" Luke growled pushing his way out the shop.

"Luke?"

"Calum leave me alone"

"Luke, I said I forgive you" Calum stood in front of Luke, having to look up because the blonde was 5 inches taller than him.

"I know, but the stupid shit is still there!"

"Then apologize and see if that works"

"No! I didn't do anything wrong so I'm not apologizing for crap!"

"Okay" Calum shrugged.

He started to leave but Luke grabbed his wrist. "Wait", Calum smiled and stood to face Luke again, "I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I let you fall off the roof"

"It's okay" Calum smiled eagerly. "Is it gone?"

Luke stayed quiet for a while and smiled. "Yes!! It's gone! I don't feel that pang anymore"

"Good, you felt your first emotion other than ecstasy from having an orgasm!!" Calum clapped.

"I don't like that feeling though, I hope I don't ever feel it again"

"Me too" Calum replied softly walking into the parlor with Luke. What the Calum didn't know is that a small little l appeared on his left hand. And Luke didn't know a small c appeared on his un-tatted right hand.

::::

Yess they finally got their first letter. The color will be of what their soul mates favorite color is. They both will be blue because I remember Calum saying his favorite color is blue, and Luke said it too unless he copied Cal.