2.9 -- Rooftop

Ugh I'm such a fuck up. Okay so remember when Calum fell off the roof? Yeah, that wasn't planned, I just wanted to add something so I made him fall off the roof. In the process I forgot earlier I made little notes saying how Luke's parents house was a 2 story. But when I made him fall off the roof I made the house a one story because if it was a 2 story he would have to go to the hospital and shit so I went back into the earlier chapter and fixed it. Now everyone should know Luke's parents house is a one story not a two story.

---

Calum woke up next to Luke and wondered why but didn't care seeing how peaceful he was sleeping; not to mention his arms were guarded around himself. He blushed and smiled and lays his head back into the broad chest that belonged to the tatted boy, tugging him closer to his smaller body.

"Calum, you awake?" Luke whispered to the raven haired boy. "No", he replied shaking his head into his shirt.

"Doughnut get up, I'm going to make breakfast" Luke pressured Calum. "Really?!!!"

"I'm guessing you forgot about your hangover. You can brush your teeth while I get you Aleve" (oh my gosh, Aleve is so good, it's way better than Advil)

"Aren't you going to brush your teeth?"

"Yes, you go first though" Luke released himself from Calum ignoring his puppy pout. "That shit doesn't work on me"

"Please? Two more minutes wait lets make it fifteen!" Luke rolled his eyes and shook his head, "no, Calum, I'm going to give you an extra toothbrush, kay?"

"Fine--bitch" Calum mumbled walking out of the room. "I'm going to choose to ignore that because we just became friends, and you don't want to get on my bad side"

"I was just kidding" Calum pouted. "Okay, then" Luke smiled. They entered the restroom, and the blonde pulled out a toothbrush for Calum. "I'm going to go get the medicine", Calum responded with an 'okay'.

Luke walked into the kitchen and saw his parents, huffing and rubbing his face. "Morning guys"

"Your morning voice sounds sexy, does your friend think the same? Who did you bring over? Probably not as adorable as Calum" Liz snapped. Luke sighed and heard the door close and footsteps. "Hi everyone!!"

Luke closed his eyes waiting for the effect on his parents. "EEEEEEEEPP!!!!!!!" Andrew squealed.

"YOU SLEPT WITH CALUM???!!!!!" Liz screamed.

"NO!!"

"So why is he wearing your shirt, keep in mind that's the only thing he's wearing".

Lucas sighed and replied, "he wanted to stay over"

"You could've said no"

"So you'll be able to say no to puppy doe brown eyes, I don't think so"

"Awwee, do you have a soft spot for little Cally cakes?" Andrew teased pouting.

"Shut the fuck up before I beat your ass"--Luke turned to Calum and gave him the two pills and glass of water. "I'll be right back"

"Okay" Calum smiled. Luke left whistling going to brush his teeth and wash up; taking a shower basically.

"Awwww". Luke came out with his hair falling over his face, and his clothes tight fitted to his body because he just showered. "I'm going to cook now, any suggestions?? But I wouldn't have to cook if my fuck up parents hired a shitty chef", Luke narrowed his eyes at his parents while they rolled their eyes.

"How come you guys don't say anything back to him?" Calum asked. "Cal, sweetie, he's 22, if he's still acting like this there's no hope for him, and he barely comes home he's always away. He loves us, he just tries to act hard"