Drummer Boy

Crowley x Reader
Synopsis: You walk in on Crowley's secret hobby

Being the queen of Hell had its perks. Demons that catered to your every demand, a fancy bedroom with everything you could desire (as long as it was in black or red), shopping whenever you wanted, and the King of Hell himself. You loved the King, ever since you had first done a crossroads deal. Your soul for your brothers life. Crowley was only the King of the Crossroads then, but when you first heard that smooth British voice, and turned to stare into those deep brown eyes, you fell in love. Instead of the usual ten years, he gave you one, saying he couldn't wait ten years for you to join him in hell. When the year was up, you joined him downstairs, and became his queen.

Returning from your shopping trip, you demand that your bags be emptied and put away. Before Hell, you used to be a sweet, innocent girl, but dealing with the everyday life of hell opened up your devious and somewhat mean side.

Leaving the Demons to their work, you decide to find Crowley. After being gone for the day, which was a week down here, you missed him terribly. Walking towards the throne room, you look in each room. When each room turned up empty, you started to worry. When the throne room yielded no result you started to panic. A lot could happen to Crowley. Maybe the Winchesters got to him, or his witch of a Mom, Rowena captured him.

Running now, you ran into the last room to check, his personal bedroom. As the king of hell he didn't need sleep, and this room was seldom used. He spent more time in yours anyways.

Opening the door, you didn't spot him, however you heard music coming from a door at the back of the room. Sneaking over, you placed your ear against the wood, and listened to a drum being masterfully played. You've always had a thing for drum players, something about them always turned you in. Opening the door, you stood in the doorway, and watched your King as he played the drums with ease. Not knowing the song, you realized he was playing whatever was in his head.

Minutes went by, with you watching. He was so engrossed in his playing he never even noticed you. Finally after he struck the symbol once last time, he stopped and you clapped.

Glancing up, he finally noticed you, and he blushed. You never had seen the king of hell blush and it was adorable.

Stepping away from the drums, Crowley walked towards you, a smirk settling on his face instead of the blush.

"I've never had an audience before. What did you think, Love? "

Taking a step towards him, you take one of his hands, "You were freaking amazing! Why didn't you tell me you could play, I thought you knew I had a thing for drummers."

"Of course I knew about your thing for drummers, that's why I've been taking lessons from John Bonham."

"What the Hell, Crowley! Bonham is down here in hell and you never told me!"

"Of course not, Love. I didn't want to lose you to him."

Taking Crowley's face in your hands, you look him in the eye, "Crowley you would never lose me, you're the only drummer I want."

Smiling at you, he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, making you squeak in surprise. "Crowley put me down now!" You demanded.

All that earned you was a slap on your rump before he threw you down on the bed. Placing his hands on either side of you, he leaned down to kiss you. "I missed my Queen of Hell. Did you like my surprise?"

"Of course, now shut up and kiss me. I missed you too."