BeWitched Pt. 2

Continuation of Bewitched Sam X Reader

Your head was pounding, and your throat was parched. Opening your eyes, you can't see anything. Staring to freak out, you realize it's the middle of the night and someone had drawn the curtains shut.

Slowly sitting up, you take stock of your surroundings. You were back in the motel room, the lights were off, and you heard light snoring coming from the other bed. Facing it, you realize Dean is sound asleep. Where's Sam? Slowly shifting to the other side, your head felt like it could explode, you notice Sam is laying on the your bed, facing you, still in his clothes from the night before. Not wanting to wake him, you climb slowly out of the covers, tip toeing to the bathroom, grabbing your bag on the way.
Closing the door, you turn on the lights, and notice you were still in your FBI gear. Changing into shorts and a tank top, you take a drink of water before shutting the light off, and opening the door.

Not the greatest idea, now it was pitch black, and you couldn't tell where Dean's bed was. Slowly you inch out into the room, but you were closer to his bed than you thought, hitting your knee on the side, causing you to fall down hard. Startled, you try to let out a cry, but no sound comes out of your mouth. Remembering the events of last night, you try talking again, and start hyperventilating when you can't make a sound. By this time, both Sam and Dean are awake, Sam running to your side.

"Y/N? Are you okay? What's a matter. Just tell me where it hurts!" Sam gently cupped your face with his hands, looking all over for signs of injury.

Unsure what to do, you finally pointed to your mouth. Sam was too busy looking over your body to see you point, so you take your hand and turned his face to yours. By this time, Dean has the light on and has joined the two of you, looking anxious.

"What is it Y/N? Just tell me, sweetheart, so I can help you feel better." Sam pleads, finally looking at your face.

Pointing again at your mouth, you open it and try to speak before closing it and shaking your head.

"What Y/N, cat got your tongue? " Dean joked, frowning when you don't snap back with a joke of your own.

Giving Dean a bitch face you learned from Sam, you started crying, but once again no noise comes out, just the tears.

"Y/N, you can't talk, can you?" Sam asked you, finally figuring it out. Looking around, he grabbed pen and a notebook from the table. "Here, y/n/n, write down what's wrong. So we can try to fix it. Dean, pray to Cas, maybe he can help."

Taking the notebook, you write, the witch spelled me, and now I can't talk. What's going to happen to me!?

Hearing a flutter of wings behind you, you turned to see Cas has arrived. Dean pulls him into the corner of the small motel room, telling him what's happened. Walking over to you, Cas crouched down in front of you, placing two fingers on your forehead. Seconds tick by, and nothing happens. Looking confused, Cas turns to Sam. "I can't heal this, we will have to find another way.

Sam looks down at you, tears glistening in his eyes. "Come on, Y/ N, let's get you back to the bunker so we can figure this out."

 Shoving everything into bags, you guys were back on the road within 10 minutes, you in your normal spot in the back seat, with silent tears falling down your cheeks. You loved to talk, your parents always joked about how much you did talk, and now that the privilege of talking was gone, you felt hollow, full of despair.

Looking back at you, Sam noticed the tears. Turning to face you, he took a knuckle and carefully wiped them away. "You have to be brave, Y/ N, we will figure this out. I promise."

"Yeah," Dean agreed, "It's weird not having to tone you out."

Slapping Dean in the shoulder, you calmed down. At least you had your two best friends helping you out.

-------------------------
Hours later, you were sitting at the table in the bunker, going through all the books the men of letters kept on spells. With a crick in your neck, you slammed the third book you had read, all three of them useless. Needing to get away, you decide a shower could help you relax.  Writing the boys a note, you quickly head to the bathroom and strip, taking a deep breath as the hot water massaged your shoulders.

Once the water started to turn cold, you stepped out, dressing in a pair of sweatpants and a long sleeved t-shirt. Walking back to the library, ready for another round of research, you heard the brother's voices getting loud, both of them upset and arguing.

"I can't believe we haven't found anything yet Dean! I hate seeing Y/ N like this, it breaks my heart. I loved to listen to her rattle on about anything, and now she just looks at us with heartbroken eyes. I don't know how much more I can take." Sam yelled at his brother, making you press a hand over your mouth in surprise.

"Sam, we are looking, we will find something. Why don't you go tell her how you feel? Maybe hearing something like that will make her happy and forget about this for awhile." Dean suggested.

Sam stands up, closing the book in front of him. "Dean, I can't tell her, you know what's happened to everyone I love. I don't want that to happen to her too! Besides I don't think she feels the same."

Wanting to tell Sam you felt the same, you grew frustrated that you couldn't say the words he would want to hear. Maybe this spell was a blessing after all, you thought to yourself. If you weren't able to get the words out, maybe you could act on your love instead.

Running up the stairs, both men turned to look at you. Jumping into Sam's arms, you wrapped your fingers in his long, silky brown hair, pulling his head down for a kiss. Seconds pass, before he responds, pulling you tighter.

Once you two pulled apart, Sam gazed down at you, love showing in his eyes. "Guess you heard what Dean and I were talking about, huh?"

"Yep, and I feel the same way," you say before squealing  in shock.

While Sam and Dean stared at you, you heard the fluttering of wings, and Cas appeared in the room.

"I've figured it out, only a soul mates kiss will break the spell. I'm sorry Y/N, but I won't be able to find him for you." Cas explained, sadness in his eyes.

"it's alright Cas, I already found him," you whispered, pulling Sam down for another kiss.