Grace

This is a request from __graciee___

Dean X Reader (Named as Grace)

Synopsis: You live a normal life, until a green eyed hunter rescued you from a shifter.

"Grace, we really need to find you a man." Your best friend, Anna, told you as she downed the rest of her beer. The two of you were currently lounging in the living room of her apartment, relaxing after watching the finale of your favorite show. 

Grabbing another handful of gummi bears from the bowl in front of you, you began popping them into your mouth one at a time. "I know. But it's probably never going to happen. I'm so awkward, and have such a hard time talking to men." You told her, and she just giggled at you.

"I know you are. But come on, you need to give yourself a chance! Let's go to the bar tomorrow night, see if we can find ourselves some men." She pleaded with you, and you couldn't resist the puppy dog look she was giving you.

"Fine. But if we are going to do that, I need to go home and get some sleep tonight." You told her, standing up and yawning. Grabbing your purse you moved to the door.

"See you tomorrow!" She yelled after you.

"Yeah, unless I get kidnapped or something." You teased back, not realizing how close to the truth you were.

Leaving her apartment, you groaned as a slight rain drizzled down. You had made the decision earlier to just walk to Anna's apartment, but you were really regretting that now. Pulling your coat over your head, you started hustling down the sidewalk, not paying much attention to where you were heading. 

Thankfully the rain had driven most people away, and you were able to make it most of the way without running into anyone. It started coming down harder, and you ducked your head, watching your feet instead of where you were going. Only five minutes from home, you saw a pair of flip flops in front of you, before you ran into a familiar looking person.

"Anna! What are you doing out here? I just left your place." You asked her, looking at her strangely. She was no where near as drenched as you, but she was no longer wearing her jean shorts and band t-shirt. Instead she was wearing a pair of muddy jeans, and a ripped blue blouse.

"I just wanted to make sure you made it home all right." She said, her voice eerily calm and monotone, nothing like the way your friend usually sounded.

She was blocking your path, and you tried to step around her, feeling a little uneasy. "I'm good. Why don't you head back before it rains any more."

"I don't think so." She said, before grabbing your arm hard enough that you could already feel a bruise forming.

"Anna, what has gotten into you?" You asked, trying to yank your arm away. It seemed to anger her enough because she shoved you against the wall, surprising you with her strength.

"I just wanted to spend some more time with my friend." She said, before slamming your head back into the wall, and you saw stars. 

"Let her go." A deep voice, smooth and oddly comforting in a time like this, said from off to your left.

The grip on your lessened, just a little bit, her attention shifting from you to the new threat. "How the hell are you?"

"Honey, we're your worst nightmare." He said, just as another man came forward, this man tall, towering over your friend.

She turned your way, shrugging her shoulders. "Looks like our fun is over. I'm so sorry." She said, before slamming your head back against the wall, before letting go. You felt yourself falling to the  ground. The last thing you remembered was a pair of strong arms wrapping around you before you knew no more.