Undercover Part 2

Dean Winchester x Reader
Synopsis: I felt bad leaving it the way I did, so part 2.

You heard voices, one deep and smooth like whiskey. That must be Dean, he's the only one with a voice like that. The other voice was male, and sounded gravelly, like it belonged to an older man.

"What do you mean she might not wake up? She has to!" You hear Dean yell.

"I'm sorry sir, she suffered a nasty concussion, and that along with blood loss and other..." You hear before you fade away again.

-----------------------
Fighting the blackness again, you once again hear Dean's voice. "Y/N, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you, why do I always hurt the ones I love. Please come back so me, so I can show you how I feel."

You try to answer, but the darkness was so strong, it pulled you down, like a sea current pulling an unsuspecting swimmer.

------------------
The lights were bright behind your eyelids. The beeping beside your head was the only sound heard in the room. What was the beeping? Where am I? You slowly opened your eyes, shutting them again when the light hurt. You try again, and this time it wasn't so painful. Everything was white, the ceiling, the walls, the bed you were laying on. Everything that is, except for the dark Sandy blonde hair that covered the head laying on the side of your bed. Dean had pulled a chair closer to you, and was leaning uncomfortably over your bed. You just sat there, watching him as he slept, thinking it was crazy how you could love a person so much.

Using all your strength, you move your hand, running it through Dean's short hair. He mumbles incoherently, and turns his head, before sitting upright and staring at you.

"Y/N! You're awake!" He yells, before crushing you in a hug. You wince but don't complain, it felt too nice being held by Dean.

Sam walks through the door, holding two cups of coffee.

"Sammy, she's awake," Dean informs Sam.

Sam sets down the coffee cups, and gently kisses you on the cheek. "Glad to see you awake. You had us scared there for awhile."

You thought back to that day, you had been pretty sure you were a goner.

"How did I survive?" you say, paying close attention to both boys faces. You were going to be pissed if one of them did a deal for you.

"No deal, if that's what you were thinking. The school was on high alert due to the previous murders, and had cops and an ambulance there. If they hadn't gotten to you when they did..." Dean explained, sitting down in his vacant seat, holding your hand.

The Doctor came in soon after, happy with your progress. If everything went well, you could go home tomorrow.

Looking closely at Dean you noticed the dark circles under his eyes. "You guys go get some sleep at the motel, I will be fine for one night."

But," Dean argued, but one look at you and he agreed.

They left about an hour later, and you relaxed, falling asleep easy. Your body was heeling, but you were still exhausted.

The next morning, you woke up, ready to leave this place. The doctor gave you a clean bill of health, and you sat in a wheelchair, waiting for your boys to arrive.

Sam was the first to walk in the door. You smiled at him, but turned waiting for Dean to walk in.

"He's not coming." Sam told you. Your face fell, was everything just a ruse to Dean. Seeing the look on your face, Sam quickly explained.

"Dean left last night, he wanted to get the bunker ready for you."

Relieved that it wasn't as bad as you thought, you let Sam push you down to the Impala. He pulled onto the road, and you quickly fell asleep.

"Y/N, sweetheart, your home. Wake up honey." You heard Dean say, as he gently shook your shoulders.

You stretch, wincing as your stitches pulled.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to get you out of the hospital, but I wanted to make sure you had everything you needed here." He said, a goofy grin on his face, as he gently picked you up, carrying you down the stairs.

He passed the library, and the room you guys had converted into a tv room. He passed your room too.

"Dean, you passed my room." You reminded him.

He smiled at you. "I know."

He stopped in front of his room, opening the door, and you gasped in surprise. The only lighting came from white pillar candles spread throughout the entire room. There was a boquet of flowers on one of the nightstands. There was a big tv on the dresser. In front of the tv was all your favorite movies. Beside the flowers were all your favorite books. He gently laid you down on the bed, fidgeting with his hands.

"Do you like it? He asked. You had never seen Dean act shy before, and you weren't sure you liked it.

"Dean, come here," You demanded.

He stands right next to you, and you take his hand, pulling him down, pressing yours lips to his. His lips were soft and plump, and tasted of whiskey. It was the best kiss you had ever had.

"Dean, I love it, but you didn't have to do this for me. And why your bedroom, not mine?" You question.

He sat down next to you. "I wanted to do this, for my future girlfriend, if you will have me. That's why I did it in my bedroom too. This way I can keep you safe."

You smile, tears of happiness running down your face. "Do you know how long I've waited to here that? Ive loved you since you rescued me from those Demons," You say yawning.

He climbs into bed beside you, holding his arm up. You lean into him, using his chest as a pillow.

When you were almost asleep Dean runs his hand through your hair, whispering, "I love you." You fall asleep with a smile on your face.