Wreck Pt. 2

Your heart pounding, you sat straight up in bed. Your entire body was covered in sweat, as if you had just ran a marathon.

You had just had the weirdest dream, a dream where you had been angry at your brothers, and had left in a fuss before dying in a wreck.

Everything had seemed so real, you could still hear the crush of the metal, and feel the weight of the car as it crushed you, and the pain that had coursed through your body.

Rushing into the bathroom, you checked your body over, amazed to find no bruises or cuts.

Taking a deep breath, you heard the front door open, and in walked your brothers, followed by Cas, exactly like how your dream started. They were covered in blood, and a black goo.

"How did it.." You started to ask, taking stock of injuries, wanting to get the first aid kit out and help, but standing there instead, dealing with a weird case of Deja Vu. But as you spoke, Dean turned to Sam and interrupted you, laughing as they reminisced about the hunt they had just been on, exactly the same as in your dream.

"Did you see that one witch? She was about ready to blow a gasket when we came through the door. If she hadn't of been a witch I might have made a pass at her." Dean chuckled as he headed back to the bathroom, leaving a laughing Sam behind.

"Dude, she was a witch! And she tried to spell you. With what again?" Sam asked, gingerly pulling his coat off, and instead of stepping forward to help him, you stood there in shock.

"She tried to spell Dean with a viagra spell, at least that's what she called it. But I've never heard of a spell like that, so I'm not sure what it means." Cas answered seriously as he shut the door behind him, giving you an odd look.

"Yeah, that was it. She said she wanted to mess with his ego a little bit." Sam chuckled, groaning as the movement hurt.

"Y/N, are you okay?" You heard Cas ask, but you rushed past him, out the door, running until you hit the forest at the edge of the motel, where you leaned against a tree and took deep, gasping breaths.

This was all too weird, and you weren't sure how to handle it. Was it just a freaky nightmare come to life, or were you having visions like Sam used to?

You weren't surprised when no one followed you, they were probably still too busy trading stories about the hunt.

The fresh air making you feel calmer, a little more in control, you slowly made your way back.

Opening the door, you noticed Sam at his laptop, and the sound of the shower going told you Dean was cleaning off.

Cas stood by the door, a look of concern on his face that somewhat faded when you came back.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Cas asked you, as you grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Not really." You admitted.

It was then you heard the bathroom door open, and Dean stepped out. "She's probably got her panties in a twist because she didn't go on the hunt with us." Dean teased, but it was too much, on top of your dream, and you felt the tears start to gather.

"Dean, shut up." You said quietly, but he still hadn't noticed how upset you were getting.

"Why? Is it that time of month?" He picked on you.

"Dean." Cas started, as you furiously wiped away the tears before ignoring everyone and curling up on the bed.

"What?" Dean asked.

"I think something happened that upset Y/N. Not just her panties or her period." Cas said, causing Dean to groan, but you heard Sam click his laptop shut.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked, but you just shook your head, not wanting to answer.

"Listen Y/N, I'm sorry for picking on you. If I had known something was upsetting you, I wouldn't have." Dean apologized, as you felt the bed shift.

Looking up, you were surprised to see Castiel's bright blue eyes staring down at you. "Y/N, what has you so upset?"

Sitting up, you curled your knees to your chest. "While you were gone, I had this dream, this horrible dream, where I was mad at you guys, and then I was in a wreck and died. And when I woke up, everything started happening as if in my dream. And I'm afraid it's all going to come true."

Sam and Dean gave each other a worried look, but Can kept his gaze on you the entire time.

"May I?" He asked, holding up two fingers. You nodded, and he placed them on your head. You felt a slight pressure, that was it, then the warmth of his fingers were removed.

"Y/N, it wasn't a dream, not really?" Cas stated. "It was more like a vision, but I think it was caused by something. Like a hex bag." He told you.

"Come sit with me at the table, while Sam and Dean search for it." Case told you, while giving your brothers a pointed look. You stood up, blushing as your hand was firmly held in Castiel's much larger one.

Your brothers went to work, tearing the bed apart, while you and Cas sat down, him never letting go of your hand.

"I saw everything. And I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you in time." He apologized.

"But Cas, would it have really happened?" You asked.

He nodded. "Yes, I believe so. Even though you have changed some things, I think the hex is strong enough that it still would have killed you."

You nodded, your head down, nervous now that you were sitting so close to the Angel.

"Y/N, there is one good thing that came out of this." He started. "Now I know how you feel about me. And believe me, I feel the same." He told you, before leaning down to kiss you, at the same time Dean yelled "found it!"

Cas gave you an apologetic smile, before standing up, and taking the hex bag, demolishing it in his hands. "Sam, Dean, I just needed to let you know that in her vision Y/N felt alone, and useless. Not really a part of the team. That is what drove her off, and that's when she happened to be in the wreck. I know you don't want her to feel that way, but this is a lesson we can all learn from." Cas chastised your brothers, while you sat blushing, embarrassed they had found out.

"Is that true?" Sam asked you, and you shyly nodded. He reached over and pulled you into a bone crushing hug. "I'm so sorry you feel that way, we never meant for that to happen. We love you, can't imagine life without you."

"Yeah, we just kept you back because we didn't want anything to happen to you. But I'm sorry we made you feel that way." Dean told you, kissing your forehead.

"It's alright guys. I know we're siblings, and siblings bicker." You told them.

"Not us. We are too close to bicker. Next time, please say something, or punch me. Get my attention. Your my bratty little sister, I can't have you feeling like that." Dean teased, before ruffling your hair.

"Thanks guys." You answered.

"Sam, Dean, would you mind letting her go? I was about ready to kiss her earlier but you interrupted us." Cas explained, causing you to blush again.

"Really, you and Cas?" Dean teased, but he had a big smile on his face as he stepped back, letting Cas move forward, wrapping you in his trench coat covered arms.