Broken Hearted

Dean Winchester x Reader with a major twist
Synopsis: You were a shy girl with a major crush on Dean Winchester, but he never notices.

Today marked the third year you've been hunting with the Winchesters. You've been hunting for 10 years, but once you saved the Winchesters from a ghoul, they asked you to hunt with them. You usually loved being with the brothers, Sam was amazingly nice to you, and Dean had taught you a bunch of new tricks. However, the past year has been depressing, watching as the man you had a crush on throw himself at anything pretty with boobs.

It wasn't Dean's fault. The poor man didn't even know you felt that way for him. You were shy, which was very unusual for hunters, which is why it was easier to hunt with Sam and Dean. They did most of the talking, and you helped with the ganking. It was great, not having to put yourself out there and deal with strangers. Being shy had never bugged you much, but now it was seriously getting in your way.

"Hey Y/ N, Sam and I are heading to the bar, you want to go and be our designated driver? I'll even let you drive Baby!"

You could never say no to Dean, no matter what he asked. He would turn those amazing green eyes on you, and you would melt. Then when he talked, with his deep, whiskey smooth voice, you ...

"Y/ N? You okay? "

Realizing you were daydreaming, you blush. "Sure I'll be your DD, give me a minute to get ready.

You quickly brush your hair, throwing on a nicer pair of jeans and, a new (favorite color) blouse. Heading up to the main room of the bunker, you see Sam and Dean waiting for you.

"All right, let's go," Dean said, pulling you to the Impala.

Within half an hour you pulled up in front of the bar. Following them inside, you look around. It wasn't too busy, a couple of tables were full, but the bar was mostly empty. Following Sam and Dean to an empty table, you quickly order a beer from the waitress. Of course, Dean starts flirting with her, making you uncomfortable. He soon follows her to the bar, leaving you alone with Sam.

"Hey Y/N, you sure you're okay? You seem really quiet today."

"Yeah just tired." You replied. Sam didn't know about your feelings for Dean, and you wanted it to stay that way, not wanting to see the pity for you in Sam's eyes.

You turn to see Dean still at the bar, with the waitress standing in front of him. She was leaning over the bar, giving Dean an eyeful. He smiled then walked back over to the table.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna head out. You take the Impala, I'll find a way home later." Dean says, a satisfied smirk on his face. Of course he got the girl, he always got the girl.

The waitress returned, with a jacket slung over her shoulder. "Ready honey?" She purred, running her hand down Dean's arm, it made you sick.

Dean smiled at you and Sam, before following her out of the bar. Sam just shook his head, and you decided it was now the perfect time to get drunk. Good thing Sam never drinks much, you thought to yourself, because tonight you were going to get plastered.

"Hey Sam, I'm heading to the bar, will you be okay to drive us home?." You ask him, getting a surprised look in return.

"Sure Y/N, but what's up? Anything you want to talk about. You know I'm here for you."

You quickly shake your head, and stalk off, finding a bar stool, and sliding on it.

"What will it be, pretty lady?" The bartender asked you. He was cute, with dark brown short hair, and the prettiest pair of blue eyes.