Sleeping Beauty

Sam Winchester x Reader
Synopsis: On a hunt with Sam and Dean, you are hit with a spell that turns you into sleeping beauty with one catch, if it's not reversed you will die.

"Witches? Why does it have to be witches?" Dean muttered, earning a chuckle from you. He glared through the rear view mirror at you, annoyed at the teasing you were giving him. "Seriously, just wait until they throw some sort of spell your way. You won't be laughing then."

"Dean." His brother Sam warned him from the passenger seat. "Calm down. It's just one or two witches. If you want you can stay behind, let Y/N and I handle this."

"No way. I'm not going to chicken out. Besides, when have witches ever been easy?" Dean argued as he pulled in front of the shopping center. Dusk was settling, and most neon lights above the stores were beginning to flicker on, and you searched for the one you needed.

"There it is. The last one on the left." You said, pointing to the WeCare home health and herbs store.

Dean snorted once he noticed the name. "WeCare? Yeah right. They care so much, that's why they're killing off innocent women."

Ignoring Dean's comment, you and Sam climbed out of the car, gathering your items needed to kill the evil women. "Here's the deal, we go in and get this over with as soon as possible. Less of a chance of any of us being spelled." Sam said, before looking over at you. "Are you sure you're okay with this? They have been targeting women your age?"

You nodded. "I'm fine, just ready to rid the world of a little evil."

Sam smiled at you, and you felt your insides turn to mush. Sam was everything to you, not that you had made him aware of that fact yet. You were too awkward, too nervous to let him know how you felt.

The three of you made your way to the front of the shop, noticing that there were still three women inside. You went first, the bell over the door twinkling as you pushed the door wide open. The small shop was full of different smells, each one competing with the other, driving your senses wild. There were different vials of oils, and books lining the shelves, along with smelly soap, and other items you didn't want to get too close to.

The oldest woman, a woman in her fifties stood up, looking at your curiously. "Can I help you Miss?" She asked, her words slurred by a southern drawl. She had short brown hair, highlighted by gray, a pair of metal rimmed glasses perched on her nose, a perpetual frown on her face.

Stepping inside, you made room for Sam and Dean. The three women noticed them and you could see them gulp, either in fear or admiration, you weren't sure. "Yeah, are you the three who run this store?" You asked, your question confirmed when they stood up and gathered in a half circle, their eyes darkening with anger at being found out.

"Why yes, and you must be hunters." She answered. "It's a pity really. We could have used someone like you." She said, looking straight at you.

Sam stepped forward, trying to block you from the witches view. "What do you mean?" He growled.

The leader of the group just shrugged. "Well
, she sure is pretty. And we like taking pretty young things like her, draining their essence for our own personal gain."

So that's why those young women had been taken, you thought to yourself. They had all been young, and pretty, but when the witches were done with them they were withered and drive up.

Sam raised his knife, heading straight into the group, Dean following right behind. You stayed still, wanting to see where you would best be used. One of the underlings stepped forward, blocking Sam's path, while the other went for Dean. They kept the two brothers busy while the leader glided over to you. Raising your knife into the air, you readied your attack, but she just chuckled at you.

"Dear, I'm too strong. That won't work against me." She told you, before pulling a packet of herbs from her pocket. You glanced around her, noticing Sam and Dean had taken care of the other two witches easily, and were heading back your way.

You tried backing up, but she followed, whispering a chant in Latin, quietly enough that Sam and Dean didn't hear. As soon as they reached her, she finished the chant, blowing the herbs straight into your face. You smelled lavender and thyme, along with other herbs you couldn't name. You blinked away the sudden onslaught, just as Sam grasped her arms, holding her captive.

"What did you just do to her?" He asked, but she just laughed, an evil laugh that brought chills to your body.

"Oh nothing that you can help with." She said, before muttering another chant and vanishing from his arms.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed, rushing to your side. "Are you okay?"

You felt fine, just maybe a little tired. "Sam, I'm okay. Maybe it was just a..." You started to say before feeling your eyes close on their own accord and your body started to slowly fall to the floor.

"Y/N!" He yelled, catching your limp body in his strong arms. "Damn it Dean, I knew that witch did something to her!"

"Get her to the Impala, I'll look around here for a spell book or something! I freaking hate witches." You heard Dean muttering as he moved to the back of the store.

You were fully aware of everything, but you couldn't make your body follow any of your commands. It hung limp in Sam's arms as he pushed open the door with his shoulder, tilting you so your head wouldn't hit the door frame.

"Y/N, I don't know if you can hear me, but don't worry. We will do everything we can to get you back to normal. You just fight to stay here, please!" He whispered in your ear as he carried you down the sidewalk. You could feel every step, every movement Sam made, but it was as if you were a prisoner in your own body. You wished you could reach up, and run a reassuring hand over Sam's cheek, but you couldn't.

You felt him open the back door, and gently slide you inside. "Y/N, I'm going back to help Dean." He told you, before groaning. "Hell, this feels weird. I don't even know if you can hear me, maybe I'm just talking to myself."

He shut the door, and you were left alone, with only your thoughts for company. You thought back to what you knew about the case, how each woman had supposedly been fine, before falling into some sort of Coma. No doctor could explain it, but their body slowly stopped working, until only a shell of themselves remained, and they died.

You wanted to cry, to hit something, frustrated that this was probably going to happen to you, and because the witch got away, there was nothing you could do about it. You couldn't even tell Sam or Dean goodbye. Sam. You cussed yourself for being such a wimp, because if this went the way you thought it was going to, he would never know your feelings for him.

You weren't sure how much time had passed before Sam and Dean returned to the Impala, and you felt a gentle hand touch your neck to make sure you were still alive. "She's alive Dean, but she feels so cold. Do you think the witch did the same thing to her as they did to those girls?"

The Impala roared to life before Dean answered. "It sure is starting out the same. And if it is, we only have about three days before we lose her."

When Sam spoke again, you could hear the emotion clouding his words. "Dean, I can't lose her, not now. She doesn't know." He started, then stopped. I didn't know what? You asked yourself.

"We found her spell book. Now let's get Y/N back to the bunker, and maybe Cas can help us out. Don't give up on her yet." Dean comforted his brother, while you laid there, lifelessly in the back seat, unable to do anything.