Dean's Desire Part 3

Sam's P.O.V

I throw the phone across the room, as soon as the demon hangs up on me. It's been five days, and I have no idea where she is being held. At least I know she's alive, but for how long?

Dean walks through the door. This has been hard on him, he has bags under his eyes. He hasn't slept in days, using every spare minute to look.

"I think I might have found something, there's an old ghost town about an hour from here." He tells me, showing me the map.

"That's great Dean. You won't like my news as much." I tell him, wincing as he glares at me. "I just received a phone call from a demon. He's had her the whole time, he's been torturing her for info. He says he's bored with her, and left her alone. But she's hurt bad, and might not make it."

Dean slams his fist on the table. "Son of a Bitch! Let's go. This ghost town is our only shot!"

--------------------

You wake up, almost fainting again due to the horrific pain you were feeling. The demon was gone, and you were still tied to the chair, blood slowly dripping from various cuts. Yours shoulders burned from the poker spots, and there were black spots in your eyes. Realizing you might not make it much longer, you look for anything to help you. However, the Demon had cleaned up his mess, not leaving anything behind. Giving up hope, you lean your head back, but then you hear something. Someone was calling your name.

"Help," you try to yell, but your voice was hoarse from screaming. You try again, just a little louder. You hear footsteps, and then the door slams open, and Dean is standing in the doorway.

"Y/N, oh my god, I'm so glad we found you. Let's get you out of here." He says, cutting the ropes holding you to the chair. He tries to pick you up, but you groan in pain. "I know honey, but I need to get you out of here."

He picks you up and you black out once again.

----------------------
Hours later, you slowly wake up, realizing you are no longer in pain. You open your eyes to find a brilliant green pair staring back at you.

"How are you Y/ N? I thought I had lost you back there. Luckily Cas heard my prayers, and healed you." You sit up, and notice how Dean's smile doesn't quite reach his eyes.

"Well I'm okay now. So you can go back to Regina."

Sam walks into the room, and hears your comment. "There is no more Regina. Dean was under her spell, but I stopped it."

Feeling hope, you had to ask, "So Dean, is there some hint that I'm missing?"

He crushes you in a hug, "God no. I'm so sorry I said those things. I wish I could take them back, but I can't. I hope you know I didn't mean any of them. "

"I know. I'm just glad your back to you. But if you do that to me again, you will wish the demon had you."