Siren's Call Part 2

You were now sitting in Sam's lap, running your fingers through his hair, as he ran his hands up and down your body, and you moaned at the touch.

"Please. " You begged, wanting, needing more, but he just chuckled.

"Not yet." He answered, removing his hands, and leaning back on the couch.

"Okay." You answered, finding yourself happy to do his bidding, no matter what it was. He sat you next to him on the couch, and you pouted, but knew you had to do what he wanted.

"Y/N, this is what's going to happen. There will be two men who will come through that door any minute. They are bad men, not to be trusted. One even looks like me, but I'm the Real Sam." He said, staring into your eyes to make sure you understood.

Shaking your head yes, you knew you would do anything he asked, even killing these bad men.

"Good, now over there is a knife. Get it and bring it back." He told you, pointing to the table. You almost fell over, in such a rush to follow his biddings, but you were quickly back at his side, showing him the knife with pride.

"That's a good girl." He told you, pulling you back onto his lap so you were straddling him. "Now what can we do to pass the time?"

Instead of telling him, you showed him, pressing yourself as close as you could, needing to feel your skin next to his. Your clothes were in the way, but you had to wait for his permission. Instead, you threaded your hands through his hair again, and took his mouth with yours, tugging his lower lip with your teeth, catching his moan. He splayed his hands over your bottom, pressing you up and as close to him as possible, and you groaned feeling him harden beneath you. You slowly started moving back and forth, enjoying the friction of the clothes between you, at the same time wishing the clothes would just vanish.

Sam moved his arms, using his large hands to palm your breasts through your shirt, causing you to throw your head back at the touch. And that's when, through your lust filled mind, you heard the door open.

Staying where you were, with Sam's hands proudly gripping your breasts, you raised an eyebrow at the two men who stood gaping at the front door. Sam had been right, one looked exactly like him, and it was disconcerting for a moment. The other man looked familiar, but you couldn't place his name.

"Y/N." The other Sam groaned, acting as if he was surprised, and dismayed at the thought of you with the real him. You grinded your hips against Sam's once, twice more, before removing his hands and stepping off of him, the knife securely hidden in the back of your pants.

"What?" You asked, knowing that Sam needed protecting from these two imposters.

"That's not really Sam, that's a Siren. You have to fight it!" The other guy, shorter, but still good looking told you.

Your Sam had gotten up off the couch, and was standing behind you, his hands on your shoulder. You arched your back, leaning into his touch, and you watched as the other Sam, the fake Sam, winced, as if in pain from the sight in front of him.

"You remember what I told you. These men are bad, they want you to believe them, so they can kill both of us." He whispered in your ear, before kissing your neck.

The fake Sam took a step forward, his hands in fists, but the other guy stopped him.

"I know Y/N, let's play a game. Every move they make that I don't like results in you slicing yourself open. Ready to play?" He says, handing you your knife.

"Y/N, no." The other Sam pleads, raising his arm into the air, wanting to stop you but not being brave enough to move.

"One." Your Sam said, and without another thought, you took the blade and sliced a line down your other arm, not even wincing at the pain.